Having trouble passing login pages (Linksys WRT 1200 AC)

shadyfigure
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 18:17    Post subject: Having trouble passing login pages (Linksys WRT 1200 AC) Reply with quote
I've been running DD-WRT (v3.0-r30796) on this Linksys WRT 1200 AC with no issues so far as a repeater/firewall for a little extra security and LAN connections when using open Wi-Fi. It's typically used at campgrounds, marinas, etc.

Recently, one of the places we use it at added a login landing page to their network and my router will not pass it through.

I've tried fiddling with MAC address cloning but that didn't work for me.

Is there a setting or configuration I'm missing for this to work properly?
Sponsor
Murrkf
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 17:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
This is the same issue that has come up with college dorms. I dont know if there was ever a solution, but iirc there was not as the router cannot execute html.
LOM: "If you show that you have not bothered to read the forum announcements or to follow the advices in them then the level of help available for you will drop substantially, also known as Murrkf's law.."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: