BWMon report to iPad

nu2ddwrt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:06    Post subject: BWMon report to iPad Reply with quote
I've been in the IT world for decades but have never been close to Unix/Linux and was therefore somewhat daunted when reading the installation instructions for vortex05's bwmon. We seem to have accumulated a number of devices in the household which use the internet and when someone complains to me (as sysadmin) about the slowness of the network, it has been difficult to determine if we have an internal hog. With the recent purchase of a Netgear AC1900 router, I installed DD-WRT and surprised myself by installing the above bwmon and the report is excellent! I use an old iPad propped up beside my chair to show the report and use it to answer speed complaints from my "customers". if I was able to resize the report using "pinch", I could adjust to show everything on the one page - is that possible? Also, a button to reset the report would be excellent!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Contributions Upload All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: