IPvanish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Simplyara
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:58    Post subject: IPvanish Reply with quote
I am very new to dd-wrt and r34578 is the first firmware i set up just to use IPVanish on my newly bought wrt1900acs v1 router. for many days I tried to connect it to vpn but i have been unsuccessful, I could easily use it without vpn (although I have issue connection on android devices) so I checked here.I cant understand all technical terms here but seems like the firmware has issues. from what i read here it seems to me that my problem might be solved by clean installing an older firmware (34315 ??? ) . I just dont know from were I can get the firmware and how to clean install it.
I appreciate it if you guys can point me to the right direction.
Sponsor
05dyna
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Firmware is here

ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/

You could reset the device when flashing with “Reset to Defaults” option at the same time you flash the router. Or research and download Putty then ssh or telnet into the router and issue the “erase nvram”. The reset command at the time of the flash will probably be adequate.

Also hate to be the bearer of bad news but read this sub forum, many issues with wireless performance on the WRT models. That’s said we are using a wrt3200acm with Private Internet Access (PIA) with build r34080.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: