DD-WRT Flash failed at WNR2000v2 :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
keutschacher
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 23:04    Post subject: DD-WRT Flash failed at WNR2000v2 :( Reply with quote
Hi! does anybody have same experience? flashing Netgear WNR2000v2. Going throught the manual at the step waiting 5 full earthminutes I was waiting 5 hours but the green indicator never stoped flashing. Whatever I do the Power Led keeps flashing green. Unplug, Restore button... Can I throw away the router?
Surprised Surprised
Sponsor
mistrauisch
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 21:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
I flashed one a few months ago without issue using the same instructions I think you found on the wiki:
https://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Netgear_WNR2000V2

The links are mostly broken, but I got dd-wrt.v24-15962_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini-WNR2000v2.chk for the initial flash from here:
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2010/12-24-10-r15962/broadcom_K26/dd-wrt.v24-15962_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini-WNR2000v2.chk

Don't throw away the router. Try pinging it to see if you get a response. If you don't, worst case is it's bricked, and you can try the documented pin short method to fix it.[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: