wrt54gs v4 superhub 3.0 help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
ianskill
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 13:18    Post subject: wrt54gs v4 superhub 3.0 help Reply with quote
Hi, been a long time since i messed with these routers. I have still got this router for father which had an old 2007 build and worked as a repeater with virgin router until recently the repeater stopped getting assigned ip. I have flashed with 2 new builds and still wont work as universal repeater, latest build being v3.0 r40065. The router howether works fine in repeater mode connected to my android phone on 3 network. Maybe virgin has some setting in their superhub 3 stopping the repeater getting an assigned ip? I have checked and the security settings are set to wpa2, AES and network key matches so i havnt overlooked anything on the repeater side, thanks
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 15:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi

Check here:

https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1203474&highlight=#1203474

Sounds familiar to me. Security key issue with some devices.
ianskill
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 0:04    Post subject: Reply with quote
thanks but the router works fine connected to my android on 3 network in wpa2 repeater. Just cant get assigned ip from superhub 3 when connected to it,unless its an issue with these superhub 3's

Navigation

Jump to: