Linksys WRT54G3G ver 1.1 Ser : CKI11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
JayJoint
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 19:08    Post subject: Linksys WRT54G3G ver 1.1 Ser : CKI11 Reply with quote
Hey all

To the dev team, great work on the software

I recently acquired a Linksys WRT54G3G for less than USD2 at a local market near me and I was wondering if I could add USB ports to the unit

The unit has the following

BCM4712KPBG
BCM5352EKQMG
PCI1510
Huawei E620 PCMCIA card
Currently on white Russian

From what I have read the BCM4712 does have USB support, but what I am unsure of is whether or not the ports are used for the PCMCIA or are still spare?

If they are spare I am pretty sure that I would be able to trace them out if this link is correct
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/files/p1060299__104.jpg

So the next part of my diabolical plan is,I have a pcb that I recovered out of a GV3727 really dodge media player also below USD2, and the pcb has a usb breakout with the resistors required and a GL827L usb to memory card reader chip to multi card reader slot and the idea is to fit this into my wrt54g3g unit.

IE
Huawei EC168C EV-DO modem with 2 x 2 Gig flash drives
One flash dish in the usb modem via the usb port and one in the card reader.

And yes I want to make all the devices work.

If anyone know of more info of what I am trying to do or if the config will work, wont work, may get off the table and make us all coffee, your replies will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: