Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Firmware Upgrade Successfully (r31571)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Brimmy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wildlion wrote:
Brimmy wrote:

Also, all newer models of the 1750DHP/DHPD have been glued together making it harder to get to the serial connector inside, so if it is bricked it will be a little tricky/difficult to unbrick.

Yeah, I hate the stupid gluing, broke a case because of it.

For future reference, you can use a heat gun to loosen the glue but you will damage the kind of soft textured finish outside. I saw a video of this but lost the link.
Sponsor
luisolavarrieta
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 19:32    Post subject: upgrading Reply with quote
i do have Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Firmware Version DD-WRT v3.0-r37305 std (10/10/1Cool up and running but i am not sure if i should upgrade to 40559... are there any good improvements to do so? how is it done? with both steps "factory to dd-wrt and then buffalo-wzr-1750dhp-webflash.bin?

Thanks for your answers!
AfterShock
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
just with buffalo-wzr-1750dhp-webflash.bin, I always try out the latest builds and haven't had any issues, I would def flash the newer build.
Rhainor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:28    Post subject: Re: Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Firmware Upgrade Successfully (r3157 Reply with quote
[EDIT]

OP's method didn't work for me; router thought the new firmware (factory-to-dd-wrt.bin, build 40559) was older than 2.27 and refused to accept it.

What did work for me was the method from this thread:
https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1185565
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: