Down time.

Brimmy
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 14:17    Post subject: Down time. Reply with quote
Hey all,

yesterday i came to the forums to see if there was an new BS builds and the site was down, immediately i went to isitdownrightnow.com and it said the server were not responding and it is down for everyone and not just me, was it for maintenance or something?
Sponsor
gemneye
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 16:25    Post subject: wndr3300 not functioning while dd-wrt.com is unavailable Reply with quote
More concerning to me is why there appears to be a dependency on dd-wrt being available for my wndr3300(s) to function correctly as a bridge.

From the web site mentioned from the original poster, I too saw a rough estimate as to when dd-wrt was not available. Around that same time, my solar sensor stopped reporting (which uses one of the wndr3300 for connectivity). After some trouble shooting is was discovered all 4 WNDR3300s in my environment were also not functioning. Now today when dd-wrt.com is available the wndr3300s are working without making any changes (other then a reboot; which was done several times when they are not working).

It is concerning that my network's availability seems to be dependent on dd-wrt.com being online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: