Bullet M2HP Titanum Problem

Klnu2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 21:10    Post subject: Bullet M2HP Titanum Problem Reply with quote
Hi all

i need afix for my problem and please dont send me to any of wiki pages i tray them all and i fail

here is the problem

i have install the latest ddwrt firmware on my bullet m2hp and get log in and when i complete all my configuration i save it and reboot and all of my setting has gone ???? this is my first problem and i use all kind of browsers on the internet and its lose setting after power cycle ?

Note : ( i dont need super Chanel or professional activation )

then after trying every thing to work with ddwrt i decided to go back to my ubnt firmware i use tftp2 and uplod the 5.6 firmware and its successfully transfer but cannot open it and get error when i ping ????

so i return to ddwrt by tftp2 and its works but i must retry my configuration every time the power is off

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp
Sponsor
Klnu2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:36    Post subject: need help Reply with quote
neeeeeeeeeed help
LOM
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=983625&highlight=#983625

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 13:31    Post subject: Use Newer DD-WRT Reply with quote
TFTP (as explained in the sticky) a newer version of DD-WRT and it will work fine: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2016/12-15-2016-r30949/

However, note where they say hold reset down on the bullet itself for 8 seconds I find my Bullet M2HP T actually takes more like 15.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: