transmission gui 403 forbidden

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
ghb51
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:11    Post subject: transmission gui 403 forbidden Reply with quote
Apologies if this isn't the correct forum, i'm trying to use transmission for the first time on my wrt1200 v1, BS build v3.0-r30826 std (11/01/16), i'm getting a 403 forbidden when trying to access the web gui @ 192.168.1.1:9091. The solution seems to be putting my routers ip in the rpc-whitelist (default addy in rpc-whitelist is 127.0.0.1 and mine is obviously 192.168.1.1) in settings.json, but doing so still results in a 403 and a reboot reverts the addy in rpc-whitelist back to 127.0.0.1, so it's not persistent. If anyone has an idea of what i'm doing wrong it would be much appreciated, thanks.

edit - i should also point out that i'm using the default transmission directory /jffs/transmission and have a usb drive formatted to ext4 mounted to /jffs.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: