Landing page on local server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
cypresstwist
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 22:09    Post subject: Landing page on local server Reply with quote
I have a Linksys WRT54GL with DD-WRT on it, local IP 192.168.1.4. I also have a small server box on the local IP, say 192.168.1.99. The server runs Apache on port 80. I am trying to automatically redirect users that access the WiFi of my router to a landing page on the server. This landing page will give them download links to files from the server and it's important that they don't have internet access through this router since I plan not to connect it to the larger local network that runs on 192.168.0.1. How can I do that? I want people to be able to connect to this wifi, open up a browser and it will automatically display the landing page to them. They should not be able to do anything else besides browsing this singular landing page. Any address they try to type in the URL bar will again redirect them to the landing page.
Could anyone provide me help? I searched google but I do not want to use a 3rd party landing page provider. I think i need to use Services > Hotspot > HTTP Redirect but i am not sure how.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: