Bricked WRT54GL 1.1 - Calgary Canada

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
kremb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 15:43    Post subject: Bricked WRT54GL 1.1 - Calgary Canada Reply with quote
power led flashes, all other leds other than DMZ and WLAN stay on.

I'm going to take one last run at fixing this thing today. After today it's up for grabs.

October 5th 2012
Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
I can offer you a de-bricking service for a small fee of $15 and you pay the shipping.
gekko2013
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 17:08    Post subject: Re: Bricked WRT54GL 1.1 - Calgary Canada Reply with quote
kremb wrote:

I'm going to take one last run at fixing this thing today. After today it's up for grabs.

October 5th 2012
u cant brick the wrt54gl Smile
rizel
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 23:28    Post subject: Re: Bricked WRT54GL 1.1 - Calgary Canada Reply with quote
kremb wrote:

October 5th 2012

man i think is the only router in the whole world which is immortal,and you can't brick this piece of legend....i remember you from beginning of time all the alternative firmware,was made ONLY for this router...
smiba
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:50    Post subject: Re: Bricked WRT54GL 1.1 - Calgary Canada Reply with quote
kremb wrote:

October 5th 2012

Last time this happend to me (2 years ago) i just gave it a big hit and it worked again (And still does!). So eh, while there is no logical explanation for it to get fixed this way... but hey? As long as you don't slam it to death, can't really break anything.

EDIT: Holy shit this post was 1 year old, didn't look at the date since it was still on page 1
omostan
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:25    Post subject: Honestly, this piece is unbreakable! Reply with quote
Though I don't have much different to offer than others before me, I will say this... plug in the power cable again, try to telnet into the router. If that works, just reboot and you can be sure the router will work again flawlessly. I have three pieces of this untarnishable hardware and they are working forever like in the beginning. I just changed the main router to WRT1900ACSv2 but still using the other two as bridges.

These series are the best set of routers ever made by Linksys!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: