Buffalo wxr-1900dhpd nxt firmware

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
darcw0lf
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 23:47    Post subject: Buffalo wxr-1900dhpd nxt firmware Reply with quote
I recently sent in my wxr-1900dhp and buffalo upgraded me to their "dd-wrt" version (what a joke). Anyway, I read in a few posts that this device is capable of upgrading to real dd-wrt, but any time I try I get invalid file (through web based upgrade).

I'm betting it has to do with the revision of the firmware I currently have (1.3.4). I tried doing a search for a older version but was unable to find it. Does anyone by chance have the original firmware for this device? Or have some insight on flashing it since the hardware is capable, but Buffalo is just being anti consumer and locking customers out.
Sponsor
thanhtungidt
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote
Could you export mtd partition of your router to me? I want to revert to DDWRT-NXT. Thank you very much Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: