New Kong's build: DD-WRT 30465M - 2016/08/23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
mchaney
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not to beat a dead horse but I've confirmed that on my R8500, it's definitely an iPhone authentication issue causing the dropped WiFi. Same person/iPhone left the house, went shopping, and as soon as she returned here with her iPhone, the R8500 dropped all clients again. So with 3/3 WiFi deaths coming from iPhones, I can confidently say that the iPhones are instigating the problem somehow.

Mike
Sponsor
qools
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Few days connected with EA6700, and so far very stable. Connection is actually quite good.
Upgrading now to new version.
cc999
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:21    Post subject: new version Reply with quote
mchaney wrote:
Not to beat a dead horse but I've confirmed that on my R8500, it's definitely an iPhone authentication issue causing the dropped WiFi. Same person/iPhone left the house, went shopping, and as soon as she returned here with her iPhone, the R8500 dropped all clients again. So with 3/3 WiFi deaths coming from iPhones, I can confidently say that the iPhones are instigating the problem somehow.

Mike

Mike load up the new version and check again. Also it may be a bug with the iPhone that was fixed in a patch. Has the person updated to the latest Ios version?

CC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Display posts from previous:    Page 8 of 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: