WRT1200ac No access logs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
sheetsb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 18:37    Post subject: WRT1200ac No access logs Reply with quote
I recently installed DD-WRT on my Linksys WRT1200ac router. I have used DD-WRT on other systems in the past.

I configured the new system with logging enabled log level at HIGH and Dropped, Accepted and Rejected enabled. With this configuration on other systems I was able to view logs with activity. With this system I can't. I'm running Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r28788 std (01/13/16). The firewall is also enabled.

Any ideas?
Sponsor
sheetsb
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 17:59    Post subject: Re: WRT1200ac No access logs Reply with quote
sheetsb wrote:
I recently installed DD-WRT on my Linksys WRT1200ac router. I have used DD-WRT on other systems in the past.

I configured the new system with logging enabled log level at HIGH and Dropped, Accepted and Rejected enabled. With this configuration on other systems I was able to view logs with activity. With this system I can't. I'm running Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r28788 std (01/13/16). The firewall is also enabled.

Any ideas?

I've discovered that the firewall messages are being logged but not displayed in the web interface. If I ssh to the router and run
Code:
tail /tmp/var/log/messages
the firewall messages are there. Anyone know how to get them to display in the web interface?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: