Edgerouter lite newest betas dont work

licit
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:47    Post subject: Edgerouter lite newest betas dont work Reply with quote
I tried the last three betas and none boot. No reply from lan port. Tried to flash usb stick and also tried to upgrade from working ddwrt gui. Can we finally get the latest miniupnpd compiled into the firmware please? Multiple video game consoles will not work correctly without it.
Sponsor
neatomos
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 14:36    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm having a similar issue and symptoms as well. Feb 5th 2016 was the last build I was running and tried to perform a web upgrade with a more recent build. After that the unit became completely unresponsive, similar to the above post.

I've tried reverting back via imaging the USB stick with various builds (using the non-web update firmware) and no luck at all, all resulting in a non-responsive unit.

Went back to AirOS with the same usb thumb drive and operating just fine but would really like to utilize the activated software.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: