Aircrack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
Fotek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 20:07    Post subject: Aircrack Reply with quote
Hey guys,

Is it possible at all to install Aircrack on the WRT1900AC? Obviously the specs are pretty high for a router which makes me believe it could be capable, I just don't understand how?

Thanks.
Sponsor
aluisperezh
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 21:55    Post subject: Re: Aircrack Reply with quote
Fotek wrote:
Hey guys,

Is it possible at all to install Aircrack on the WRT1900AC? Obviously the specs are pretty high for a router which makes me believe it could be capable, I just don't understand how?

Thanks.

You need to install Entware first, then use opkg to install aircrack-ng.

Look for entware marvel armada. It uses armv7 packages and install method.

Regards.
Fotek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 0:12    Post subject: Re: Aircrack Reply with quote
aluisperezh wrote:
Fotek wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks.

You need to install Entware first, then use opkg to install aircrack-ng.

Look for entware marvel armada. It uses armv7 packages and install method.

Regards.

Thanks for that, I have the resources ready to do this but when I telnet my router to wget the file I get the error:

wget: bad address 'pkg.entware.net'

I presume this to be because I am using my router currently as a bridge to the main router since my desktop does not have a wireless adapter. The DNS lookup fails. Trying to figure out how to get around this but my knowledge is only basic when dealing with bridge networks.

Is it possible to install the scripts manually via WinSCP? The only issue, I don't know where they would need to go etc.

Thanks.
Fotek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aircrack is installed along with 'airdecap-ng' 'airodump-ng' and 'airdecloak-ng' but there is no 'airmon-ng' has something changed with this suite?

I last used this about four years ago on Backtrack 5.

Thanks.
aluisperezh
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm afraid I can't help you here. I'm not using aircrack, only entware. I looked for the package in the entware available packages list to tell you.

I hope you have found the way to install entware in your router, but if not, just look here:

https://github.com/Entware-ng/Entware-ng/wiki/Install-on-DD-WRT

But I think you should try to get your router connected to Internet (with its DNS servers and all the stuff) before...

Regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: