r7000 first time installation

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Sanity_
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 20:09    Post subject: r7000 first time installation Reply with quote
I'm sure this is a recurring question around here so I want to apologize initially for being too incompetent to find the answer for myself... I promise I tried.

I just got my r7000 and I'm looking to put Kong dd-wrt on it and I'm just not sure which download dir to use for chk and bin's. Do I need to use the ddwrt-ren/K3-AC-Arm/Initial/*.chk or can I go from stock netgear to /ddwrt/K3-AC-Arm/*.chk ? And which would you recommended for a dd-wrt noob at this point?

I have read through the wiki and the r7000 best practices however they seem to either contradict either other or I'm just not understanding.

Thank you! <3
Sponsor
Per Yngve Berg
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
Since R7000 is a Broadcom device, I sure the users in the broadcom forum are able to help you.
Sanity_
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Per Yngve Berg wrote:
Since R7000 is a Broadcom device, I sure the users in the broadcom forum are able to help you.

Ahh, I must've clicked the wrong subforum before posting.... my apologies! Embarassed And thanks for the heads up.

Feel free to delete/lock this thread.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: