[wanted] Router Requirements and some Advice!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
JakReloaded
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:57    Post subject: [wanted] Router Requirements and some Advice! Reply with quote
Heeeey everyone! :D

Okay i am looking to get ahold of a router (and then install DD-WRT), but im not really sure what the best would be, so a little help or advice would be excellent. Below are what i andthe family use the internet for mostly:

Wireless Access as we cant install cabling.
    Myself and the family play allot of online games, VOIP and general downloading so QOS would be awesome.
    We have around 6 computers connecting at any one time so a solid, stable connection is a must.

I currently have a Belkin which is forever dropping out on me and before that i had a linksys which i managed to Brick by trying to install DD-WRT (dont ask!!) So any help or advise would be REALLY appreciated, i am also based in the UK, not sure if that makes a difference? o_O

Many, Many Thanks,

Jacker![/url]
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: