YAMon 3.0... Usage Reporting by device per hr/day/mo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150, 151  Next
Author Message
r8er
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 27 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
/opt/YAMon3/yamon3.3.6.sh: line 1: digitAdd: not found

what could this mean?
I have 3.3.6 running again after a manual install, but the console keeps showing this error constantly.

My hourly data file seems to never pick up any traffic either.
thanks for help!!
I'll be thinking about getting a new router. LOL



noData.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.81 KB
 Viewed:  2578 Time(s)

noData.JPG



digitAddError.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.49 KB
 Viewed:  2578 Time(s)

digitAddError.JPG


Sponsor
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1346

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 0:49    Post subject: Reply with quote
The versions.sh in yamon3.3.6.zip and yamon3.3.5.zip are wrong and need to be manually edited.

Looks like Al has been sleep walking again...

yamon3.3.6.zip has 3.4.3

##########################################################################
# Yet Another Monitor (YAMon)
# Copyright (c) 2013-present Al Caughey
# All rights reserved.
#
# History
# 2018-02-04: updated to 3.4.0
# 2018-02-10: updated to 3.4.1
# 2018-02-23: updated to 3.4.2
# 2018-03-09: updated to 3.4.3

_version='3.4.3'
_file_version='3.4'
#########################################################

and yamon3.3.5.zip has 3.3.6

##########################################################################
# Yet Another Monitor (YAMon)
# Copyright (c) 2013-present Al Caughey
# All rights reserved.
#
# History
# 2017-01-29: 3.2.2 (created)/o
# 2017-05-14: updated to 3.3.0
# 2017-07-15: updated to 3.3.1
# 2017-07-25: updated to 3.3.2
# 2017-09-25: updated to 3.3.3
# 2017-10-22: updated to 3.3.4
# 2017-10-25: updated to 3.3.5
# 2017-11-15: updated to 3.3.6

_version='3.3.6'
_file_version='3.3'
########################################################

Tip of the day: If you are having problems getting Yamon to run make sure the contents of /includes/versions.sh match your sh and html files.

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 R9000 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 R9000 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon usage-
www.monitoring.com/manualInstall.php
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
The versions.sh in yamon3.3.6.zip and yamon3.3.5.zip are wrong and need to be manually edited.

Looks like Al has been sleep walking again...

yamon3.3.6.zip has 3.4.3

##########################################################################
# Yet Another Monitor (YAMon)
# Copyright (c) 2013-present Al Caughey
# All rights reserved.
#
# History
# 2018-02-04: updated to 3.4.0
# 2018-02-10: updated to 3.4.1
# 2018-02-23: updated to 3.4.2
# 2018-03-09: updated to 3.4.3

_version='3.4.3'
_file_version='3.4'
#########################################################

and yamon3.3.5.zip has 3.3.6

##########################################################################
# Yet Another Monitor (YAMon)
# Copyright (c) 2013-present Al Caughey
# All rights reserved.
#
# History
# 2017-01-29: 3.2.2 (created)/o
# 2017-05-14: updated to 3.3.0
# 2017-07-15: updated to 3.3.1
# 2017-07-25: updated to 3.3.2
# 2017-09-25: updated to 3.3.3
# 2017-10-22: updated to 3.3.4
# 2017-10-25: updated to 3.3.5
# 2017-11-15: updated to 3.3.6

_version='3.3.6'
_file_version='3.3'
########################################################

Tip of the day: If you are having problems getting Yamon to run make sure the contents of /includes/versions.sh match your sh and html files.

WTF?!? thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Fixed... I haven't manually created the zip files for a couple years now... I have a php script take care of that. I guess it was sleep walking.

No idea what went wrong in that code.

Al
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:24    Post subject: Reply with quote
r8er wrote:
/opt/YAMon3/yamon3.3.6.sh: line 1: digitAdd: not found

what could this mean?
I have 3.3.6 running again after a manual install, but the console keeps showing this error constantly.

My hourly data file seems to never pick up any traffic either.
thanks for help!!
I'll be thinking about getting a new router. LOL


Please re-run install.sh and go with v3.4.4. I have updated yamon3.4.4.sh and util3.4.4.sh to eliminate the `sed -E` issue you reported earlier.

running install.sh will get the latest versions of all of the files from the server.

Al
ddaniel51
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 19 Feb 2013
Posts: 1346

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
At one point I was running yamon on 4 different routers on my network and had 3 or 4 different versions on each one plus keeping backups of them all on my PC.

I have personal experience in getting lost among them. Wink

With Al's latest updates everything is running smoothly
(even if the ip call on mine is bugged due to the version firmware I run) and now all the test versions have been deleted and we are back to one version on all routers.

Phew

_________________
Segment 1 R9000 10Gb LAN, 1Gb ISP BS
Test Bed R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 1 R9000 10Gb LAN
Wired AP 2 R9000 1Gb LAN
Wired AP 3 R9000 1Gb LAN
Test Bed R7800 1Gb LAN OpenWRT Kong
www.desipro.de/openwrt/ (Kong's)
YAMon usage-
www.monitoring.com/manualInstall.php


Last edited by ddaniel51 on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:59; edited 1 time in total
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55    Post subject: Reply with quote
ddaniel51 wrote:
At one point I was running yamon on 4 different routers on my network and had 3 or 4 different versions on each one plus keeping backups of them all on my PC.

I have personal experience in getting lost among them. Wink

With Al's latest updates everything is running smoothly
(even if the ip call on mine is bugged do to the version firmware I run) and now all the test versions have been deleted and we are back to one version on all routers.

Phew


Yes, phew! thanks for the update

I'll get working on that IP PITA on the weekend.

Al
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:03    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just posted a minor update to yamon3.4.html...

I've added a drop down on the settings tab that allows you to set the speed of the page loading animations. This replaces the `suppress loading alerts` checkbox in early versions of the file. You can choose between normal, fast, really fast or none... >> screenshot

ATM you must have the `Use dev` checkbox selected to see the effects of this new feature.

Oh, and you have to get an updated copy of `yamon3.4.html` from the manual install page and copy it to `/opt/YAMon3/www/` (see http://usage-monitoring.com/manualInstall.php)

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Al
r8er
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 27 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply Al. Still have an issue running install.sh. can't seem to get the correct getlatest.sh file. I tried downloading it manually too, but still get the same error.


differs.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.5 KB
 Viewed:  2516 Time(s)

differs.JPG


r8er
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 27 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 14:06    Post subject: Reply with quote
I just went ahead and ran setup.sh (setup3.4.4.sh) and got through the setup without any issues except that it reports NTP not running when it is.
also downloaded the latest yamon3.4.html file.

everything seems to be working fine now again.
Thanks!
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
r8er wrote:
I just went ahead and ran setup.sh (setup3.4.4.sh) and got through the setup without any issues except that it reports NTP not running when it is.
also downloaded the latest yamon3.4.html file.

everything seems to be working fine now again.
Thanks!


Hmmm... I'll get back to you on the weekend regarding the NTP issue...

thanks for your persistence!
r8er
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 27 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 15:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
One more issue.
Console is showing this error:

iptables v1.3.7: host/network `0.0.0.0_0' not found

seemed fine for about an hour and then that started coming up.
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 19:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
r8er wrote:
One more issue.
Console is showing this error:

iptables v1.3.7: host/network `0.0.0.0_0' not found

seemed fine for about an hour and then that started coming up.


0.0.0.0_0 should be 0.0.0.0/0

Did you export your users.js from the reports and then copy to the router? did you do that recently? That was a bug in the export process but I fixed that a couple of weeks ago (or so I thought)

I'll add a check for that ASAP

in the meantime,
stop the script
open users.js and replace the 0.0.0.0_0 with 0.0.0.0/0
save the changes
restart

Al
scope2
DD-WRT User


Joined: 12 Jul 2017
Posts: 88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've been running YAMon for months, but did an update today to get the latest version (3.4.4.sh), however now I just get this:

The variable `_scriptVersion` is not defined!
Under normal circumstances, this should never happen?!? This likely means that your config3.4.js file` hasn't been created yet or is not stored in the expected location. Please make sure that `yamon3.4.4.sh` is actually running.

Yamon is running:
28967 1 root SN 1888 0.7 0 0.1 {yamon3.4.4.sh} /bin/sh /opt/YAMon3/yamon3.4.4.sh

I've gone through the setup again and everything seems to be correct.. Its just not working?
7kt_ql
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 14 Nov 2017
Posts: 29
Location: Scania, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 23:34    Post subject: Fast backwards Reply with quote
I checked a couple of forum-pages back and found no one else having this problem. Is it only me?
Anyway, it's kind of a funny bug.



yamon_bugg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.51 KB
 Viewed:  2411 Time(s)

yamon_bugg.jpg



_________________
_____________________________________________________
Linksys WRT3200ACM: DD-WRT r36079
Linksys LGS116P Switch
Linksys EA6300: Original firmware, as bridge
Ubiqity Unifi AP AC Lite
Ubiqity Unifi AP AC LR
Ubiqity Unifi AP AC Pro
al_c
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 13 Apr 2013
Posts: 2075
Location: Ottawa Canada

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
scope2 wrote:
I've been running YAMon for months, but did an update today to get the latest version (3.4.4.sh), however now I just get this:

The variable `_scriptVersion` is not defined!
Under normal circumstances, this should never happen?!? This likely means that your config3.4.js file` hasn't been created yet or is not stored in the expected location. Please make sure that `yamon3.4.4.sh` is actually running.

Yamon is running:
28967 1 root SN 1888 0.7 0 0.1 {yamon3.4.4.sh} /bin/sh /opt/YAMon3/yamon3.4.4.sh

I've gone through the setup again and everything seems to be correct.. Its just not working?

Does config3.4.js exist (in /opt/YAMon3)/www/js/)?
Is there a symlink in /tmp/www/js/ for config3.4.js? Does it point to the right location?

What do you get if you run `ls -lA /tmp/www/jw/` in a PuTTY (or equivalent terminal app) window?

Al
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 148, 149, 150, 151  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 149 of 151
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum