Edgerouter Pro (ERPro-8)

bradleybaldwin1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:27    Post subject: Edgerouter Pro (ERPro-8) Reply with quote
This router is definitely awesome to work with. I was able to temp boot DD-WRT from USB, but I would like to permanently flash DD-WRT to the internal MMC. The factory Edge-OS is terrible. I see the latest .tar images are up in the Betas folder, but none of them seem to be flash-able from EdgeOS. Can someone help me with the commands to get this nice piece of equipment running DD-WRT permanently from MMC?
Sponsor
chandra
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 17:56    Post subject: Re: Edgerouter Pro (ERPro-8) Reply with quote
bradleybaldwin1 wrote:
This router is definitely awesome to work with. I was able to temp boot DD-WRT from USB, but I would like to permanently flash DD-WRT to the internal MMC. The factory Edge-OS is terrible. I see the latest .tar images are up in the Betas folder, but none of them seem to be flash-able from EdgeOS. Can someone help me with the commands to get this nice piece of equipment running DD-WRT permanently from MMC?

Hi,
I've the same problem; you solved and if so, how...?!?!
thanks in advance
Fractal
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have made a howto topic for this, I have it working great on the mmcblk0 flash.

-Fractal
usrjij
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
Will there ever be a .tar for the edge er8 pro? Seems like this effort has died.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Ubiquiti Devices All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: