Linksys ea8500 port is ready

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125
sploit
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 18:44    Post subject: No? Reply with quote
Was there a bug the other day on the reboot that was caught?
I tested yesterdays also

Ahh, never mind, i just saw the changelog on the dev site... Yup, problem lol

#### Edit ####
Works fine with build 42617 now. RoboswitchZ

05dyna
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
figured I'd just leave this here...

on a lighter note I’ve always been an uptime admirer but as you know with the frequently of the dd-wrt releases if you opt to stay current that’s hard to do so I kind of wanted to buck the trend of upgrading at every release on one of my two EA8500’s. The plan was to I run it for a 100+ days just to make sure dd-wrt still had it within it to do so then upgrade.

Good news is at 104 days and still counting and I think I’ll let it go a while longer. This one just sits behind my LAN and it configured as a OpenVPN client for a VPN service so really not a mission critical thing. My past record was 191 days on a little old TP-Link router. I wish I knew more about Linux but what I do know is it bulletproof compared to windows. Win10 has been decent thus far but that's another story for another thread.

carry on and stay safe
lexridge
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 20:46    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone tried release 42954 (April 20)? Just curious if there have been any problems with it. I would like to upgrade my ea8500 from v3.0-r36375M kongat 07/23/18 which is rather old by now.
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Look in the build release thread. Thank you for bumping this topic. This thread was started when the device was initially being ported to this firmware. It was not meant to be a one-stop-shop, helpdesk, etc. Please report successful flashes and issues in the appropriate build release threads. Please open a new thread to seek help. Thank you.
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (PolitePol)
DD-WRT Releases 2023 (RSS Everything)

----------------------
Linux User #377467 counter.li.org / linuxcounter.net
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 Display posts from previous:    Page 125 of 125
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: