What does the webflash support?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
w2vy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 14:42    Post subject: What does the webflash support? Reply with quote
I am sure this is a Dumb question, but here goes.

Does the binary images that are named webflash.bin support all(?) features?

I see mini through mega in the wiki, but can't find any details on what webflash files support.

Thanks,
Tom
Sponsor
Yemble
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 15:58    Post subject: Re: What does the webflash support? Reply with quote
w2vy wrote:
I am sure this is a Dumb question, but here goes.

Does the binary images that are named webflash.bin support all(?) features?

I see mini through mega in the wiki, but can't find any details on what webflash files support.

Thanks,
Tom

The Webflash images are fully featured DD-WRT --> DD-WRT upgrades from the DD-WRT GUI only. They are NOT to be used for Stock --> DD-WRT migrations from the LinkSys GUI.

Firmware: ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/2021/
w2vy
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 16:35    Post subject: Re: What does the webflash support? Reply with quote
Yemble wrote:

The Webflash images are fully featured

I kinda assumed that, BUT my "full feature" list may vary from yours! Laughing

The only feature list I have been able to find is here: https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/What_is_DD-WRT%3F#Features

I was looking for a list like this (even if there is only 1 build) https://wiki.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Features#K2.4_Build_Features

What I am looking for is various support for IoT types of networks, VPN, mDNS, IPv6 etc

I was thinking about seeing what a stock (*gasp*) supported, like the WRT1900AC!

Thanks!
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: