Tried & Tested DD WRT Compatable 4G USB Modem?

Miguel93
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:36    Post subject: Tried & Tested DD WRT Compatable 4G USB Modem? Reply with quote
Hello,

I currently have 2 versions of the Huawei 3372, a UK marketed one and a russian marketed one.
On the supported 3G/4G modem page i can see that these are both "WIP", looking at the thread aimed at these they have never worked.
I've tried on 2 different DD WRT flashed routers, both with old firmware and the latest beta firmware, neither work.

Does anybody have any experience in a working 4G USB modem, with half decent speeds? With the 3372 im able to get around 70-100Mbps.
I have had a look through the supported page for them and can see a few that apparently work but i can't trust that they do with how often DD WRT is updated, along with i'm unsure of what speeds they can do.

One that does look hopeful is the Huawei E3276, that seems to be supported and seems like it would match the same speeds as mine.
Sponsor
Miguel93
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 16:20    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ended up just going ahead and buying the E3276 and it doesn't work Sad Any suggestions?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> General Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: