TRENDnet TEW-828DRU or Linksys WRT-1900AC which to choose???

mihzyd777
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 17:18    Post subject: TRENDnet TEW-828DRU or Linksys WRT-1900AC which to choose??? Reply with quote
Hello everyone,

Thanks ahead of time for any helpful info you can provide. Currently I have the Linksys WRT1900AC wireless router that I bought about 2 weeks ago. I installed DD-WRT on it with the latest version at the time. I've been having issues with it regarding the Wireless. When I connected a physical cable to the router, the wireless become inactive and I can't use it. This has been frustrating and I'm sure there may or may not be a fix for it at this time.
So I'm returning it to Amazon and I'm looking to stay in the same $180 +/- price range and was looking to get the
TRENDnet TEW-828DRU AC3200 modem and on Trendnet's site, it says it supports DD-WRT.

So can anyone tell me the good/bad on both, and which one I should get, should I stay wit the Linksys or go for the Trendnet? Will the Trendnet support IPVANISH VPN?

Thanks!
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: