[solved] ddwrt & huawei 3372 hilink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
arneande
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 13:07    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
Hello,

what is the current status?

Is the broadband modem connection with Kong's build 29900 now working?

Yes hilink is working, but right now cannot be configured through the webif. On my routers I configure/switch between different modes e.g. mobile wan through LTE, wireless client as wan etc. through a custom app that connects to a webservice on the router:-)

The app also displays info from the hilink interface such a signal strength etc., but this is not public atm. If I get really bored I'll add hilink support to the webif, but this is low prio for me.

Am hope you get bored ,its my christmas wish.
Because am get older evryday am really 65 now.
Ps mybe am retire whats your opinion?
arneande Smile
Sponsor
martin.forum
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:42    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
arneande wrote:

No the mobilebroadband dont work att all since november last year, its same for me so you are not alone.
'
arneande

Thank you - good to know!

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 15:51    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
Hello,

Yes hilink is working, but right now cannot be configured through the webif. On my routers I configure/switch between different modes e.g. mobile wan through LTE, wireless client as wan etc. through a custom app that connects to a webservice on the router:-)

The app also displays info from the hilink interface such a signal strength etc., but this is not public atm. If I get really bored I'll add hilink support to the webif, but this is low prio for me.

Thank you for your feedback. Understood - hilink via webif is not planned yet. How about non-hilink? Is this working with the webif?

I have checked the internet how to change a e3372h to non-hilink but even the famous "Nadelmethode" failed:-( Do you know how I can do that?

Regards Martin

DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 20:38    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
martin.forum wrote:
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Understood - hilink via webif is not planned yet. How about non-hilink? Is this working with the webif?

I just have two different devices, one is a E1750 that also works. The bug affects device with certain interfaces, but since I just have two devices that work I have no chance to debug and fix it.

Quote:

I have checked the internet how to change a e3372h to non-hilink but even the famous "Nadelmethode" failed:-( Do you know how I can do that?

Regards Martin

Makes no sense as these devices offer 150Mbps, non hilink interface cannot get there. Not saying it is not possible to switch them.

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:42    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
Hello,

I just have two different devices, one is a E1750 that also works. The bug affects device with certain interfaces, but since I just have two devices that work I have no chance to debug and fix it.

Quote:

Regards Martin

Makes no sense as these devices offer 150Mbps, non hilink interface cannot get there. Not saying it is not possible to switch them.

thank you for your fast feedback - so i am going to buy a E1750. Is the E1750 supported by the WebIF? If not, where can I find a how-to?

BR Martin

DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:36    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
martin.forum wrote:
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
<Kong> wrote:
martin.forum wrote:
Hello,

Quote:

Regards Martin

thank you for your fast feedback - so i am going to buy a E1750. Is the E1750 supported by the WebIF? If not, where can I find a how-to?

BR Martin

Come out 2012 and can give 7MB down we are in 2016?
http://www.3g-modem-wiki.com/page/Huawei+E1750,+E1750C,+E1752,+E1752C
arneande
martin.forum
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:22    Post subject: Re: wrt1900acs and e3372h (hilink) Reply with quote
Update

So, I have received the E1750 and the first tests have been very successful. It was working more or less out of the box, including e.g. VoIP.

BUT on day 2 it was not working anymore... Of course I have done the usual things up to configuring the dd-wrt on my router from scratch. But so far without success.

Next steps - I will install the latest Kong build and setup everything from scratch again. Maybe it will work again.

If anybody has some tips what to consider especially with the latest Kong build and using an E1750, please let me know.

BR Martin

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:07    Post subject: EA6900 @kong's 29620M problem with E3372 hilink modem Reply with quote
Hi all!

I'm writing this post because I've run out of options.

I have EA6900 router which I HAVE TO (It's my friend's device, I promised it will work, and now I'm in trouble :/) force to work with LTE modem.
I've installed dd-wrt on it and after some configuration:

Code:
insmod usbnet
insmod cdc_ether
usb_modeswitch -J -v 0x12d1 -p 0x1f01
sleep 20
udhcpc -i eth3

(I've entered 3 last lines via telnet also. I suppose that made it work)
I've managed to ping web addresses from router via telnet.
My biggest problem now is how to make it share connection with other devices (my PC doesn't seem to see this connection).

Could you please help me?
If it's impossible with this modem/configuration, what should I change?
Is this setting permanent? I've set it as start script in webif. Will it work?
arneande
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:26    Post subject: Reply with quote
You must go back to earlier bulids eks build 28815M) that am use now.They have not implement some lte sticks in newer builds.
Why am dont know,so you must go back to year before 2016.

arneande
arneande
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 20:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi
Still the same tried some sticks.

arneande
madluke
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi,
Remember about this setting:
Setup -> Networking -> Port Setup -> WAN Post Assignment -> eth3

Taken from this post https://forum.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=305564&sid=6e02ebcd11146271579fbf5bda4f476b
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: