Connect to 192.168.1.1 using SCP protocol.
Open Terminal ( CTRL + T) and Enter command:
cat /dev/mtd1 > /tmp/mtd1.bin
and click Execute. Wait 30 sec and click close.
On right windows go to /tmp/ folder and copy mtd1.bin to your computer.
Back to stock from DD-WRT - FullRevert
1. Login in to DD-WRT config page.
2. Go to Services - Secure Shell - SSHd > Enable
3. On Windows install WinSCP - https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
4. Connect to 192.168.1.1 using SCP protocol. Login root, password is the same for webinterface.
5. Download and extract archive: https://mega.nz/#!gRJQAZZC!MfnW31l-qP2Qkpy1wOrfiSi6R4Vasa9UDUiZ2rrOAmg
6. Copy file radio.bin and firmware.bin to /tmp/ directory on router.
7. Open Terminal ( CTRL + T) and Enter command: mtd write /tmp/radio.bin nvram_cfe
8. Click Execute and wait 3 sec and click close.
9. enter command: mtd -r write /tmp/firmware.bin linux
10. wait 80 sec. Dont worry about popup.
Router automaticly reboot and run with factory firmware.
Router MAC: 14 CC 20 D1 DC AA
WPA key/WPS pin: 79342513
Changing MAC and PIN its to hard for me.
i have copy this Files.Directly i had no Internet Connection and the Router Led all Blinking Blue for 5 Seconds and then go out an then turn on for 5 Seconds.if i make step 6(Copy the 2 Files the WINSCP say no Connected.And now i cant connect to router with 192.168.1.1