Canon i9900 / Buffalo WZR-1750-DHPD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tempgal
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 18:34    Post subject: Canon i9900 / Buffalo WZR-1750-DHPD Reply with quote
I just upgraded my old Buffalo HP G54 to the WZR-1750-DHPD. The new one came with DD-WRT v24SP2 (6/12/14) Build 23709B. This is the first router that I've had with a built-in print server. Installation went smoothly and successfully.

I have a Canon i9900 printer that is not a network printer but I thought that with the built-in print server on the router that I could just plug in the USB cable and it would work, but not so.

Per instructions at the Buffalo site, I downloaded and installed the Buffalo NASNavigator which supposedly enables any USB device to be connected to the router but no joy.

I'm not seeing anything in the router settings that doesn't look right but still the printer is apparently not recognized by the router.

Suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks.
Sponsor
tempgal
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 0:35    Post subject: Reply with quote
Question withdrawn. I figured it out. Thanks anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: