Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 17:13 Post subject: New Build - 04/29/2020 - r43028
[WARNING]: This thread is only for feedback on this beta release for developers and the community's benefit.
DO NOT flash this beta release unless you understand the risks involved and specific device recovery methods.
Avoid discussions! Create threads for questions, general problems or use search; this thread is not for support.
Please list router model & revision, operating & wireless mode(s) and exact filename/firmware image flashed.
• CVE-2019-14899 VPN fix from December, since then various revisions including recently 7040.
• In-kernel Samba has been implemented this year and default min/max versions have changed, with WSD support.
• VAP issue is fixed! For any Wireless Mode, create a VAP and both ath0/ath1 should now function properly.
• WireGuard 1.0 & tools! New GUI Tunnel options have appeared since r42872, script no longer required! Setup Guide is by egc.
• There may be remaining issues for Samba (for example NTFS), with frequent updates.
• If reporting issues provide applicable info: syslog output, 'dmesg', 'cat /var/log/messages', serial output etc.
• For firewall issues provide 'iptables -L', 'iptables -t nat -L' and the /tmp/.ipt file.
• Search existing SVN tickets before opening a new one. Before reporting, reset and manually setup (no nvram backup).
• Be sure to include operating and wireless modes (Gateway, AP, CB, etc.) along with any relevant configuration information.
Update today from r42910 without reset
Dlink DIR-882 A1
DD-WRT v3.0-r43028 std (04/29/20)
Linux 4.14.177 #290 SMP Wed Apr 29 17:47:05 +04 2020 mips
All running fine, except WiFi LEDs are off
I cannot connect to ASUS ZEnpad no matter if 2.4 or 5GHz(same in 42910). My Huawei and Xiaomi smartphones connect witout problem. Main PC also connected to 5GHz and a Rapi3.
Uptime is 30 min.
What is missing is "Static address" in IP V6 configuration.
I cannot make IPV6 work with proposed options.
Uptime is now over 17 hours without reboots or drops.
Last edited by clweb on Fri May 01, 2020 8:27; edited 1 time in total