ASUS RT-N12+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
dianat100
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 15:39    Post subject: OpenVPN support Reply with quote
Does the aforementioned Padavan software support OpenVPN configuration? Could those who managed to flash their router with it please confirm? THANK YOU.

Router: ASUS RT-N12+ B1
Firmware: 3.0.0.4.380_10410
Sponsor
richluk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 15:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have compiled new padavan prometheus version firmware in linux mint virtual box for rt-n12+ it's the newest version 4.10. It's customizable with new themes, wallpaper,logo,fonts changeable.

You can download here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gzawoat93b34rc9/RT-N11P_3.4.3.9L-100.trx.zip/file

Extract trx file from zip then flash.

Just clear browser cache after flahing for new menus to appear in webui. Flash at your own risk. I've only tested this in my rt-n12+ router and works 100%

Source of compiling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnvwm_aLSAE&list=LLecmbTg0E62A-EVnv_YbwiA&index=15&t=0s
richluk
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the screenshot my customized settings in my built padavan firmware 3.4.3.9L-100_56960f9
rug
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 14:14    Post subject: features in Padavan Reply with quote
hi, i have some questions with the Padavan Prometheus version firmware regarding its features. does it have the same features with the asuswrt of RT-N12+? does it have additional features like adaptive QOS and traffic analyzer? just like the higher end asus router features. what makes it better than the existing AsusWRT firmware? hope you could help me with this inquiries. i would love to move to Padavan if it is better.

Capture2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  189.68 KB
 Viewed:  958 Time(s)

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.43 KB
 Viewed:  958 Time(s)

Capture1.PNG

eibgrad
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:28    Post subject: Re: features in Padavan Reply with quote
rug wrote:
hi, i have some questions with the Padavan Prometheus version firmware regarding its features. does it have the same features with the asuswrt of RT-N12+? does it have additional features like adaptive QOS and traffic analyzer? just like the higher end asus router features. what makes it better than the existing AsusWRT firmware? hope you could help me with this inquiries. i would love to move to Padavan if it is better.

And who's going to support the updates that are inevitably required?

This is all great, for now, until it starts to age, then what?

Unless you intend to support the build environment for yourself, I suggest you stick w/ dd-wrt, or even better, tomato (specifically, freshtomato).

NEW SCRIPT!: ddwrt-ovpn-remote-access.sh
NEW SCRIPT!: ddwrt-pptp-policy-based-routing.sh
mgprona
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 16:10    Post subject: Reply with quote
i use webUi up Firmware Fail
kernel-panic69
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 18:54    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, I am scratching my head. The RT-N12+ B1 is a MediaTek device. Why is it being discussed in the Broadcom forum?

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/ASUS_RT-N12%2B_B1

https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/asus/asus_rt-n12

Also, Padavan is MediaTek/Ralink hardware only firmware. Rolling Eyes Cool
piyalkuet
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi, I am still failing with any fiemware of pdavan. All showing as unsuccessfull. Can anyone help me plz plz.
Goto page Previous  1, 2 Display posts from previous:    Page 2 of 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: