TP-Link Archer C9 Thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 73, 74, 75  Next
Heinzek
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 21:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
You only power on router in recovery mode.
When You correctly setup TFTPD server and IP address router automatically download and flash firmware.
Sponsor
kuennek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 22:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
i dont know i think im to stupid.Can anyone make a webrevert?Heinzek why do you not make a webrevert file?
kuennek
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hello,

@ heinzek

is it right?

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4055/gboxuhdh_jpg.htm

but dont have stock firmware.Only dd-wrt
Twingo
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
C9 is not actively supported and user base is tiny compared to other routers, don't think there will be webrevert available for it, at least didn't see any file for Archer series yet.
jdogz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:52    Post subject: Reply with quote
there are some webrevert files found here:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85237
archer c5 v1 and archer c7 v2

nothing for the archer c9 yet.
Twingo
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:25    Post subject: Reply with quote
jdogz wrote:
there are some webrevert files found here:
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85237
archer c5 v1 and archer c7 v2

nothing for the archer c9 yet.

Those are for atheros units not broadcom
jdogz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 22:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
yep, "atheros" only at this stage. just responding to your "archer series" comment.
tdenson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:45    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wonder if someone could help me connecting a D-Link DSL-320B ADSL modem to an Archer C9 (with DD-WRT). The Archer works fine connected to a cable modem but I am now trying to connect to an ADSL modem as above. The ADSL modem is working fine in that I can connect a computer via a wired connection to it and see the internet, but I can't get anything via the Archer.
gigman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:37    Post subject: Reply with quote
tdenson wrote:
I wonder if someone could help me connecting a D-Link DSL-320B ADSL modem to an Archer C9 (with DD-WRT). The Archer works fine connected to a cable modem but I am now trying to connect to an ADSL modem as above. The ADSL modem is working fine in that I can connect a computer via a wired connection to it and see the internet, but I can't get anything via the Archer.

You need to set the D-Link modem to 'bridge mode' and do nothing else with the modem, you will lose any connection but just run a cable from a modem lan port
To the wan (internet) port of the C9, Bring up the gui
of the C9 and set it to PPPOE, put your username and password in the C9 (not the modem) set everything else up as normal.

Hook it up and reboot the router, everything should just work,
tdenson
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote
gigman wrote:
tdenson wrote:

You need to set the D-Link modem to 'bridge mode' and do nothing else with the modem, you will lose any connection but just run a cable from a modem lan port
To the wan (internet) port of the C9, Bring up the gui
of the C9 and set it to PPPOE, put your username and password in the C9 (not the modem) set everything else up as normal.

Hook it up and reboot the router, everything should just work,

I tried this but I think it didn't work because my Isp (BT) uses PPOA rather than PPOE which the Archer doesn't support
onix
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 0:57    Post subject: 1000mW possible Reply with quote
What is the maximum wireless output power, whether reported in dBm or mW. Thanks!
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone had any luck with wifi, it's feeble on both bands of my C9 with latest DD-WRT v3.0-r27506 (07/09/15) std

EDIT: I was wrong under further testing the wifi is intermittent, It just often drops away for some reason.

If it wasn't for the wifi, I would be very happy, for me, it is a very stable build but without the wifi working as it should, I can't use it.

Last edited by gigman on Thu Aug 06, 2015 14:27; edited 1 time in total
mike929
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
So, at this time there is not a working dd-wrt build for this router? I just got one today.
madman999
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote
what gave you that conclusion? there have been dd-wrt builds working with this router atleast since April.
Please state what make and model router plus the build number and type of DD-WRT you are using. Screen prints and a network diagram can are also helpful. Before you create a new post, use the search function. Chances are your issue has happened to someone else.

Common F.A.Q.
Where can I get the latest test Firmware or older ones?
ftp://ftp.dd-wrt.com/betas/
http://www.desipro.de/ddwrt-ren/

Asus RT-N16 on 2.6 Kong 22000M with OTRW2
Asus RT-AC66R on 3.x 28072 Giga
TP-Link Archer C9 on 3.x 28493 STD
mike929
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 13:53    Post subject: Reply with quote
This very thread. I see people have put on dd-wrt, but then state this or that is not working. Thus the question is " is there a stable build ". I could have possibly missed it.

If possible could you please supply the link. As listed in this forum the C9 does not show up in the TP-LINK router page for dd-wrt (spreadsheet).

Also there are questions of reverting the C9 to back to stock TP-Link firmware. Is that available?

Thanks
Mike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 73, 74, 75  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 9 of 75
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: