TP-Link 703N

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods
crazy8
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 13:12    Post subject: TP-Link 703N Reply with quote
I am brand new to this forum but being a security guy I have always wanted to build a rogue AP. However, I am not sure if these are Atheros based or Broadcom based so hopefully its OK that i put this post in here. Anyways I am really just wondering if the TP-Link 703N's are good affordable AP to do this type of project to?

I found the MiniPwner page and I am quite excited about setting one of these up. I of course have heard about the Hak5 Pineapple the last few years and back wghen DD-WRT was being installed on every Linksys WRT54G in existence, that's what sparked the interest.

For someone who hasn't done this before but wants as much functionality as possible for the least amount of money, whats a good unit to start with, if not the TP-Link 703N?

Thanks for all of the help and I look forward to many wonderful discussions with you all. Smile
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Hardware DIY / Hardware Mods All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: