Linksys E2500 - Separate LAN and WLAN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Adrianosxm
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:12    Post subject: Linksys E2500 - Separate LAN and WLAN Reply with quote
Good Day to everybody.

I have a Linksys E2500 Router flashed with DD-WRT v24-sp2 (03/25/13) mini. WAN is activated and configured with a Fix public IP (WAN IP: 72.252.12.89)
WAN port is connected to a ADSL Modem configured in Bridge mode.
LAN is configured and DHCP is active (192.168.50.0/24 subnet)
Everything works fine.

I followed the guide "Separate LAN and WLAN" from wiki tutorials section, everything good till the end of section 2, I can successfully connect to the unbridged wireless interface and receive a DHCP lease with an IP address that is in the new 192.168.2.0/24 subnet.

... But I cannot Browse Internet !!

Internet browsing is still working normally if I connect to LAN

I also added the following Firewall scripts:
iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o `get_wanface` -j SNAT --to `nvram get wan_ipaddr`
iptables -I FORWARD -i br1 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT
iptables -I FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --clamp-mss-to-pmtu

No Changes, still no internet when connected to wifi.

I also tried to create a second "Guest Wifi" and separate it from the primary Bridge with the same results, LAN and Primary WLAN can connect to internet but my new created "Guest wifi" cannot.

I decided to open a new topic after a few days of researches on this forum and on google, I also tried to follow the other guides posted on the first one as references with the same result.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Adriano
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: