Linksys 310n v1 ddwrt acting funky ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
frankybeenz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 15:40    Post subject: Linksys 310n v1 ddwrt acting funky ... Reply with quote
I've had ddwrt on my Linksys 310n v1 for about 2 years now and have been very pleased with it.

The past month I have been experiencing random reboots and disconnects. I currently have build 14929 v24 sp2 (8/12/10) mini installed.

I've been reading the peacock thread and other threads on ideas.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve this?

I appreciate your help.

-F
Sponsor
sirvri
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 19:34    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have the 310n v2 and I used to have this problem. Try adjusting the maximum ports value on administration -> management tab in the IP filter settings section.

I have mine set to 1024. I do not use any P2P software and I use dd-wrt v24-sp2 (12/18/10) mini on my home router, but decreasing this from the default 4096 to 1024 helped me. Leave the TCP and UDP default timeout values alone.

You can adjust it based on your usage.
frankybeenz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 22:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
sirvri wrote:
I have the 310n v2 and I used to have this problem. Try adjusting the maximum ports value on administration -> management tab in the IP filter settings section.

I have mine set to 1024. I do not use any P2P software and I use dd-wrt v24-sp2 (12/18/10) mini on my home router, but decreasing this from the default 4096 to 1024 helped me. Leave the TCP and UDP default timeout values alone.

You can adjust it based on your usage.

I will try that and see what happens. I know that in the database it lists the version I'm running as the "latest" .... but are there others? Should I look into updating firmware?
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
It's not the latest. Read the announcements and stickies at the top of this forum. Pay attention to the part about the router database.

Navigation

Jump to: