dd-wrt - No Internet Access

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.)
sanj2000
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:57    Post subject: dd-wrt - No Internet Access Reply with quote
Hi All

Need some help please.

I've connected a Netgear DG834 Modem to a Linksys WRT3200ACM (firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r40559 std (08/06/19))

I am not able to get an internet connection when connected to the router. I have NAT disabled on the modem, and have updated the DNS & settings on the router for VPN (Nord).

Are there any setting I need check/change?

Thanks in advance
S
Sponsor
pmckay
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 13:47    Post subject: Re: dd-wrt - No Internet Access Reply with quote
sanj2000 wrote:
Hi All

Need some help please.

I've connected a Netgear DG834 Modem to a Linksys WRT3200ACM (firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r40559 std (08/06/19))

I am not able to get an internet connection when connected to the router. I have NAT disabled on the modem, and have updated the DNS & settings on the router for VPN (Nord).

Are there any setting I need check/change?

Thanks in advance
S

Did you try issuing the "startservice wan" command?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have two 1200's that I switch out every week or two.

It may be specific to my Zoom modem but when I switch out the routers I have to reboot the modem before I have online access with the replacement router.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Marvell MVEBU based Hardware (WRT1900AC etc.) All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: