Trouble with WRAP install

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> X86 basierende Hardware
jello242
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 0:40    Post subject: Trouble with WRAP install Reply with quote
I have a WRAP setup that I've been running monowall on and I'd really like to give dd-wrt a try (it rocks on my wrt54g).

I wrote the latest RC6.2 image to my compact flash card and booted up. I'm hooked up through the serial interface and can log in and navigate around, but it seems like it's not getting an IP from the WAN side, and also not configuring the LAN port either because I cannot access the device from a browser pointed at 192.168.1.1, can't ping it, etc.

I'm thinking it has something to do with milkfish, but I know next to nothing about it, so I'm not getting too far with that.

If someone could give me some help, or point me in the right direction I would GREATLY appreciate it.

And I've tried every build going back to RC2 with the same results.

Thanks,

Jello
Sponsor
Sash
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote
did u check all ports if u can reach the webif? maybe the ports are in a other order than in monowall. wrap boards should work with ddwrt flawlessly cause they are the predecessors of the alix which i have running here.
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation

Navigation

Jump to: