Router that support 2 external antenna with dd-wrt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
adarkenigma
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:59    Post subject: Router that support 2 external antenna with dd-wrt Reply with quote
it seems my first post here wasnt posted ... (which should have bee my first post).. and then had to post about my situation in another section which i really didnt want to do but.. i need help or any advice asap... in this matter ..

i was using WRT54 version 5 with 2 Hawking HAI15SC antenna for last 3 years with dd-wrt spv23 sp2.. but its broken now. i had set up at my uncle's motel....now v8 of WRT54 doesnt come with remove able antenna.. i looking for the router that comes with 2 removable antenna and also support dd-wrt... can some one help in this matter?

please any help in appreciated

thanks.
Sponsor
Raynentye
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Man, October. Long time. Not sure if you got your answer, but you can use the Linksys WRT54GL. Its just like our old version 5, only with twice the memory.

Good luck!

Navigation

Jump to: