Unbrick any model

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
PCaddict
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:35    Post subject: Unbrick any model Reply with quote
Hi , i have a universal chip programmer that getting dust with the tsop 48 socket and the 32 one. So if you want to reflash or get info of any flash chip in this factori can do it for you. Im not doing this for money but i take any donations Smile So contact me if u need it
Sponsor
sufrano63
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 23:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can you help me get rid of the word "bricked" on my signature..... Razz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:39    Post subject: the best way and the hard way :P Reply with quote
The more easy for me is you send to me the flash chip unsolder.If you know a good electronic guy with a lot of ability he can unweld your chip an reweld it after. You save on shipping because u just need a envellope Razz. The other way it's to send me the whole unit. But my friend charge me to do the job. The last time i ask him he cost me 40$ Canadian for the whole job. But im sure i can found a deal with him. And sorry for my bad english.
DragON
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 20:03    Post subject: Question Reply with quote
Hello dear PCaddict!
I was bricked my WRT54G v2 and nothing can to help me at this time.
It is possible to write for me 2 chips with firmware (dd-wrt or else and linksys standart firmware) and to send it to me?
What will be price for this (including this new flash memories).

PS.: Thank you in advance. If pyu need fruther info - tell me.
My e-mail is itmanager@mscoral.com, i have ICQ 1337001.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: