Parental Conrols - Scheduling Internet downtime

pcolber1
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:08    Post subject: Parental Conrols - Scheduling Internet downtime Reply with quote
I am trying to simply shut off the internt access within my house from midnight to 7am every day. I am looking to restrict my kids internet access with a bunch of different devices.

I am not having much luck finding a simple solution.

Thanks for your help.
Sponsor
ATHF
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:47    Post subject: Re: Parental Conrols - Scheduling Internet downtime Reply with quote
pcolber1 wrote:
I am trying to simply shut off the internt access within my house from midnight to 7am every day. I am looking to restrict my kids internet access with a bunch of different devices.

I am not having much luck finding a simple solution.

Thanks for your help.

I'be never used the time restrictions, I know quite a few people have issues with it.
You should say what router you are using and put it in the correct forum to get more answers.

A side note, you can get a Fingbox to achieve this, although with the current software on it, you have to manually turn the access on and off as far as I know, our pause it for x hours.It uses ARP spoofing.

Velop:2 WHW0101, RE6500, RE9000(AP)
Spectrum - 1000/50
SysLog Watcher 5, New security Onion box coming soon, Fingboxes, PiHoles, NEMS, Cacti, rpisurv
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Generic Questions All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: