HELP-recently upgraded to DD-WRT, and now I can't get online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
branman515
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 21:51    Post subject: HELP-recently upgraded to DD-WRT, and now I can't get online Reply with quote
I recently flashed DD-WRT v23 to my Linksys WRT54G v4, and, I am having no trouble accessing the interface and changing settings. All the computers in my house are able to connect to the new network, and everything seems to be working at top speed.

However, there is one problem. I cannot access the internet through my router, either connected directly to the router, or through my wireless network... Can anyone help me? Thank you.
Sponsor
k
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 22:30    Post subject: reset Reply with quote
Reset your router back to default again. easiest way is to find the little reset button on the back of your router and hold it down for 30 seconds then release. It should work.
branman515
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 22:58    Post subject: Reply with quote
Already tried resetting- it's not helping... I stil have the DD WRT interface, but no internet connectivity
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote
have you done a re setup of your isp data? have you tried the rp-pppoe option (of you're using pppoe)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
I decided to do this the easy way: I called Linksys tech support and pretended I still had Linksys software. They told me how to fix it. I had to enable the MAC clone. Thanks a ton for your help, everyone.
BrainSlayer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 0:44    Post subject: Reply with quote
okay. so not dd-wrt related

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 0:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
branman515 wrote:
I had to enable the MAC clone.
Did the MAC address of the Linksys change when you gave it DD-WRT ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: