NEW Linksys WRT54GL for Sale - Introductory Pricing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers
Author Message
c24
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:36    Post subject: NEW Linksys WRT54GL for Sale - Introductory Pricing Reply with quote
We've got 5 x Linksys WRT54GL (Linux based) at best market price (under US$55 and EUR 50,00).

View in our shop under Linksys WRT54 Kits

Till stock lasts, we are giving away a pair (2-pack) of 5dbi Dipole antennae for FREE - a $22 value along with this router.

Any questions about this product or our other antenna products, feel free to contact me at orders{@}confero24.com.



Best / c24
Sponsor
sinclair
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 02 Aug 2007
Posts: 3
Location: Cambridge Maryland

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 0:30    Post subject: Reply with quote
whats the shipping to 21613 ... do you offer any pre modded?

Thanks

_________________
http://toddlorensinclair.com
Today's Quip
"Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation."
c24
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:37    Post subject: Non-premod Reply with quote
No - none of the stock is 'pre-mod'. Didn't think people are interested in that.

Also just ended up selling all the stock yesterday. New shipment should arrive within 3-4 weeks.

Thanks
c24

www.confero24.com

_________________
Linksys WRT54 & WLAN Antenna Accessories
nutellajunkie
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 13:29    Post subject: Re: Non-premod Reply with quote
c24 wrote:
Didn't think people are interested in that.


Made me giggle considering the nature of this whole site Smile

_________________
Im Scottish, deal with it.
c24
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 30 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:05    Post subject: Re: Non-premod Reply with quote
nutellajunkie wrote:
c24 wrote:
Didn't think people are interested in that.


Made me giggle considering the nature of this whole site Smile


How do you mean that?

_________________
Linksys WRT54 & WLAN Antenna Accessories
mack
DD-WRT User


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 59

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:23    Post subject: Re: Non-premod Reply with quote
c24 wrote:
nutellajunkie wrote:
c24 wrote:
Didn't think people are interested in that.


Made me giggle considering the nature of this whole site Smile


How do you mean that?


This site is all about moded AP (firmware, RAM and other...) Soon we will see post telling HOWTO: turn a Linksys WRTG54G v7 into a great AP w/ a coffee machine Smile
grandonia
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 19:52    Post subject: Re: NEW Linksys WRT54GL for Sale - Introductory Pricing Reply with quote
Dears,

I already have 5 linksys WRT54g (v1 and v6) installed and would like to buy 5-10 more and connect them in a daisy chain way... would that be possible with this ones ?

What I mean with that is following, I have 1 DSL line and wanna share it with 20 people, but if the DSL line is at point A (distance zero) the other people live 100-200 feet away each, so the 20th person would be around 1500-2000 feet away. But I don't know if daisy chaining would work fine....

What kind of solution do you have for that ?

And for the router connected to the DSL line I would like to have on that has the biggest RAM (since it will get all the request could save some bandwith) :)

sincerely,
Hannes

c24 wrote:
We've got 5 x Linksys WRT54GL (Linux based) at best market price (under US$55 and EUR 50,00).

View in our shop under Linksys WRT54 Kits

Till stock lasts, we are giving away a pair (2-pack) of 5dbi Dipole antennae for FREE - a $22 value along with this router.

Any questions about this product or our other antenna products, feel free to contact me at orders{@}confero24.com.



Best / c24
Sash
DD-WRT Guru


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 17638
Location: Hesse/Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 20:17    Post subject: Re: NEW Linksys WRT54GL for Sale - Introductory Pricing Reply with quote
grandonia wrote:
Dears,

I already have 5 linksys WRT54g (v1 and v6) installed and would like to buy 5-10 more and connect them in a daisy chain way... would that be possible with this ones ?

What I mean with that is following, I have 1 DSL line and wanna share it with 20 people, but if the DSL line is at point A (distance zero) the other people live 100-200 feet away each, so the 20th person would be around 1500-2000 feet away. But I don't know if daisy chaining would work fine....

What kind of solution do you have for that ?

And for the router connected to the DSL line I would like to have on that has the biggest RAM (since it will get all the request could save some bandwith) :)

sincerely,
Hannes

c24 wrote:
We've got 5 x Linksys WRT54GL (Linux based) at best market price (under US$55 and EUR 50,00).

View in our shop under Linksys WRT54 Kits

Till stock lasts, we are giving away a pair (2-pack) of 5dbi Dipole antennae for FREE - a $22 value along with this router.

Any questions about this product or our other antenna products, feel free to contact me at orders{@}confero24.com.



Best / c24


read the forum for a few weeks to get the answers to your questions

_________________
Forum Guidelines...How to get help
&
Forum Rules
&
RTFM/STFW
&
Throw some buzzwords into the WIKI search Exclamation
_________________
I'm NOT rude, just offer pure facts!
_________________
Atheros (TP-Link & Clones, etc ) debrick service in EU
_________________
Guide on HowTo be Safe, Secure and Protect Your Online Anonymity!
phi1l
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 16:43    Post subject: Reply with quote
It seems to me that there would be a small demand (from the solder challenged) for a WRT-GL that had a flash memory reader installed
mumu
DD-WRT Novice


Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:07    Post subject: Re: NEW Linksys WRT54GL for Sale - Introductory Pricing Reply with quote
Daisy chaining routers in that way, assuming you mean wired, would be overkill. You can accomplish what you need with 1 router and a 20 port switch, and then just send a cat 5 to each room. Your router and switch would be in the same location for easy management. If you wanted wireless you still wouldnt need that many as each wireless router could server a couple rooms if placed well.





grandonia wrote:
Dears,

I already have 5 linksys WRT54g (v1 and v6) installed and would like to buy 5-10 more and connect them in a daisy chain way... would that be possible with this ones ?

Display posts from previous:    Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Search & Find, Sales & Offers All times are GMT

Navigation

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum