DD-WRT to Stock Firmware TL-WR1043ND

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware
aeonzor
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 19:08    Post subject: DD-WRT to Stock Firmware TL-WR1043ND Reply with quote
Hey guys,

When i got my TL-WR1043ND router, i put DD-WRT on it because i heard that i could get lower ping/higher transmission power. I just want low ping and high download/upload speed for my internet.
I have approximately 100 Mb upload/download when i connect a lan cable to my modem.
With DD-WRT now i have 6 Mb download speed, so you guys get my point i think.

I want to revert back to the stock firmware or other firmware, but for some reason i can't get SFTP to work while i have it enabled in the router. When i ssh to the router with PuTTy and try to install sftp with ipkg i get lots of errors that i have to do ipkg update. When i do ipkg update literally nothing happens, not even a printline and the problem persists. I just want sftp on it so i can put the stock firmware back on.

I have already tried to put firmware back on it but that doesnt work and i end up still having dd-wrt on my router even though it said that the firmware upgrade was completed and the router is rebooting now.
I have DD-WRT rev. 22118 on my TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND.

Any help would be really appreciated, no offense but i want DD-WRT off my router!

Thanks a lot,

Aeon.
Sponsor
kodo
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:51    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=85237
Arrow Changelog/Bug Tickets
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Atheros WiSOC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: