Netgear R4500 with 22118

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
chelman
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:14    Post subject: Netgear R4500 with 22118 Reply with quote
Router: Netgear R4500 (Costco model of WNDR 4500)
Buid: 22118 NEWD-2 K.3 mega WNDR4500.chk

This is a Costco model with the WNDR firmware. The first time I flashed it, it took me back to the Netgear Gennie and it seemed to revert the router back to the R4500 firmware (or at least that's what the Gennie software reported. The second time the flashing went without problem. I have not flashed the .bin version yet.

Everything seems to be fine (with exception of the blue light for the 5GHz that is off). The only problem seems to be the slow response from clicking on the tabs, sometimes it doesn't respond until a second click and it takes a good 3-5 seconds to change to the tab.

Other than that, my cell phone and tablet seem to connect without problem at 5GHz. I have not tried the USB, but I turned on the UPnP. I'll keep testing it and I hope I don't have to go back to the Netgear firmware.
Sponsor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: