"EA6300V1" (Q87-EA6400) BCM4360

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
wl08 wrote:
I flashed ddr-wrt few times and also did 30/30/30, now router seems back to linksys firmware, and after login in is endless "Spinning Icon"

Tried the following many times, always unable to get rescue mode. Any idea?

Code:

-----------------------------------------------------
EDIT 10/5/2015
One user had an issue at this point that caused the router to revert back to the linksys firmware.  Also was unable to access the webpage as it was stuck on the "Spinning Icon" 
In order to fix this do the following

1 ) Download the Asus Recovery Tool: http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=RT-N16&p=11&s=2&os=30&hashedid=WAa6AQFncrceRBEo

2 ) Download your flavor of Firmware (Look Below for links)

3 ) Manually set your Ip on your computer to the following

IP: 192.168.1.10
NetMask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1

4 ) Restart the router while holding the ***RESET*** Button (NOT WPS)

5 ) Hold this button down for a good 20-30 seconds to be safe.

6 ) Release the button.

7 ) Using the software provided above flash your firmware.

8 ) Continue AFTER step 13 of this guide.

----------------------------------------------------

Start reading this thread from the last page and keep going till you see what to do.
Or make your life easier and get a different router.

DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 23:28    Post subject: Upgrading Builds Reply with quote
To upgrade the router to the latest DD-WRT builds, I would recommend trying a web-based upgrade through DD-WRT and if that fails (i.e. bootlooping), recover with the ASUS recovery software to the newest build.

Currently running 1-27-2016 (only a few minutes of uptime, but seems to be working)

Asus Recovery Tool: http://support.asus.com
Search RT-N16
Drivers & Tools tab
OS [Windows 10 32 bit]

ASUS Firmware Restoration version 2.0.0.0
OS support: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Firmware Restoration is used on an ASUS Wireless Router that failed during its firmware upgrading process. It uploads the firmware that you specify.
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote
That only works if you've flashed the modified cfe. For those they didn't, the restoration utility won't work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Malachi wrote:
That only works if you've flashed the modified cfe. For those they didn't, the restoration utility won't work.

Is that the reason for putting on the modified CFE? I had been trying to find out the purpose of all those steps (I asked that question above the other day and no response).
Malachi
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:05    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fallen Kell wrote:
Malachi wrote:

Is that the reason for putting on the modified CFE? I had been trying to find out the purpose of all those steps (I asked that question above the other day and no response).

That's not the only reason. Read this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 15:39    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fallen Kell wrote:
Malachi wrote:

Well, the Asus CFE fixes a major problem with the stock cfe running DD-Wrt.

If you go past 32kb on your nvram, you would have bricked your router, a 30/30/30 reset has to be done to get it back to default (though this is very risky on Linksys EA routers).

Then there's the problem of the firmware bricking itself after three reboots due to partial boots (not sure if its fixed since I use Asus Cfe).

And a benefit of the xVortex cfe is that you can restore your router easily Wink

So yeah if your planning to run DD-Wrt or Merlin or some other firmware in the future, it is essential to have this cfe. It fixes many bugs that Linksys aren't bothered to fix... Exclamation

Don't expect much replies on this thread as generally, everything you need to know is on this thread...

Now for the person who said it was stuck on waiting, somewhere on this thread there was some tftp tool to flash the firmware. I also remember some zip file to flash the firmware also.

If you flashed it on a EA6300; that's your problem, the EA6300 and EA6300V1 are different devices. EA6300V1 is the same as the EA6400.

BT Infinity FTTC
BRAS PROFILE: 76.2MBPS DOWN / 20 MBPS UP

BT Smart Business Hub 6A - Modem and AP
Linksys EA6300v1 - Broadcom DD-WRT v3.0-r36104 std
BT HomeHub 5A - Wireless AP Extender
BT Openreach Modem ECI - Unlocked OpenWrt 15.05
RedRover88
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote
Speaking of the CFE.

Did I understand the Mac address modification correctly?

The last __:xx is 77 on my Mac address. Will the 0 & 1 modified be 78 and 79?
et0macaddr XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:77
0:macaddr XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:78
1:macaddr XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:79

My Microsoft Surface 2 can only see my 2.4Ghz network or my 5GHz network, but not both at the same time. When I look at the available networks, sometimes it will show the 2.4GHz network then seconds later show the 5Ghz network in the same slot. I cannot initiate the connection manually. But it will passively and intermittently connect to dd-wrt. If I open the settings to view the connection, it will immediately disconnect. There were no such problems on stock EA6300v1.

Now I wonder if the vortex CFE had something to do with it. I wonder if my surface sees the router networks as the same Mac device.
Silent_Swift
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote
RedRover88 wrote:
Speaking of the CFE.

My Microsoft Surface 2 can only see my 2.4Ghz network or my 5GHz network, but not both at the same time. When I look at the available networks, sometimes it will show the 2.4GHz network then seconds later show the 5Ghz network in the same slot. I cannot initiate the connection manually. But it will passively and intermittently connect to dd-wrt. If I open the settings to view the connection, it will immediately disconnect. There were no such problems on stock EA6300v1.

Now I wonder if the vortex CFE had something to do with it. I wonder if my surface sees the router networks as the same Mac device.

Mac's seem ok. If you go to the DD-Wrt admin panel, and in info there's Wlan which should tell you the mac id's. Both should be different ones...

Pretty sure it's not the cfe but dd-wrt/wlan chipset in your pc being incompatible. My Intel AC 7260 can see both networks on my laptop. Hopefully, Microsoft hasn't put some proprietary card which only them have drivers for. So I would go to Device Manager and note down the model of the Wi-Fi card.

Then, I would go to Station Drivers, or the manufacturer's website and ensure that the card's drivers are up to date. Before updating, I would also note down the current driver version; as there may be problems with it.

Edit; just realized Microsoft provide updates for their firmware on surfaces via Windows Update and not via some oem site. I assume you have installed the latest firmware.

If there is nothing wrong with the drivers, then I would reset the dd-wrt configuration and start clean.

If this still happens, then we can just try another alternative firmware. Custom builds of Merlin-Wrt is the other alternative atm.

Also in Windows, there is a way to reset all of your network adapters. Some command; I'll place it below.

Run CMD as admin, then type these all one by one. This should clear all configurations on your network adapters and settings.
Code:

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset all

And if your using ipv4
netsh int ipv4 reset all

and if your using ipv6
netsh int ipv6 reset all

Some other commands, not sure if you should reset any more... Seems like protocals...
netsh int 6to4 reset all
netsh int httpstunnel reset all
netsh int isatap reset all
netsh int portproxy reset all
netsh int tcp reset all
netsh int teredo reset all

Anyhow, I don't believe DD-Wrt is a cause but the Marvel card in your surface... Many of these wireless chips on mobility devices are just imported from China on the cheap. I've had terrible experiences with a Mediatek RT3290 on my HP Split, where it constantly disconnects after ten mins!

So I would just ensure latest driver is installed, then reset the configurations on your pc...

Also, my Intel AC 7260 has a option in it's driver settings to Prefer the 2G band or to Prefer the 5G band or some automatic setting which chooses based on signal strength. Check the driver settings in Device Manager of that card if a similar setting exists.

BT Infinity FTTC

RedRover88
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 22:17    Post subject: Reply with quote
Thank you for the help! Actually I just found out at the MAC addresses are the same for wl0 and wl1. I'm 99% sure that this is causing the problem. When I disable the broadcasting of the 2.4 gigahertz SSID, I was able to connect perfectly. The BSSID used for both networks are the exact same, and I think this is the source of the authentication error.

Are you or MAC address for wl0 and wl1 different?

Silent_Swift wrote:
RedRover88 wrote:
Speaking of the CFE.

Mac's seem ok. If you go to the DD-Wrt admin panel, and in info there's Wlan which should tell you the mac id's. Both should be different ones...

Pretty sure it's not the cfe but dd-wrt/wlan chipset in your pc being incompatible. My Intel AC 7260 can see both networks on my laptop. Hopefully, Microsoft hasn't put some proprietary card which only them have drivers for. So I would go to Device Manager and note down the model of the Wi-Fi card.

Then, I would go to Station Drivers, or the manufacturer's website and ensure that the card's drivers are up to date. Before updating, I would also note down the current driver version; as there may be problems with it.

Edit; just realized Microsoft provide updates for their firmware on surfaces via Windows Update and not via some oem site. I assume you have installed the latest firmware.

If there is nothing wrong with the drivers, then I would reset the dd-wrt configuration and start clean.

If this still happens, then we can just try another alternative firmware. Custom builds of Merlin-Wrt is the other alternative atm.

Also in Windows, there is a way to reset all of your network adapters. Some command; I'll place it below.

Run CMD as admin, then type these all one by one. This should clear all configurations on your network adapters and settings.
Code:

netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
netsh winsock reset all

And if your using ipv4
netsh int ipv4 reset all

and if your using ipv6
netsh int ipv6 reset all

Some other commands, not sure if you should reset any more... Seems like protocals...
netsh int 6to4 reset all
netsh int httpstunnel reset all
netsh int isatap reset all
netsh int portproxy reset all
netsh int tcp reset all
netsh int teredo reset all

Anyhow, I don't believe DD-Wrt is a cause but the Marvel card in your surface... Many of these wireless chips on mobility devices are just imported from China on the cheap. I've had terrible experiences with a Mediatek RT3290 on my HP Split, where it constantly disconnects after ten mins!

So I would just ensure latest driver is installed, then reset the configurations on your pc...

Also, my Intel AC 7260 has a option in it's driver settings to Prefer the 2G band or to Prefer the 5G band or some automatic setting which chooses based on signal strength. Check the driver settings in Device Manager of that card if a similar setting exists.
Silent_Swift
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:09    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry I assumed the macs would be different as it makes sense like that but they're not on mine end either.

I don't think you can change the mac address for each band but a Google search should do no harm. I think it is mac address cloning or something similar to that phrase.

Also use WPA2 Personal AES and make the SSID different for each band.

Looking at initial nvram dumps it does seem infant that wl0 and wl1 have different macs. There should be over variables we need to change in the cfe to nake them different macs. I'll see what's different between the Chinese cfe and this xvortex one were using...

I also use a Wireless extender, and when I move firmware from Dd-Wrt to Merlin; I notice that the Mac Address changes so I need to reconfigure Open-Wrt on the extender. I think the cfe we have is customized for Merlin as it does have different mac addresses on that firmware.

BT Infinity FTTC

Silent_Swift
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 18:33    Post subject: Reply with quote
I think I may have fixed your problem of the bands not being shown. I was roaming through the Koolshare forums, and I noticed the Chinese have updated their cfe.

And yes you are correct Laughing we should have had separate mac addresses for each band Wink

Code:
已知小问题:梅林下,2.4G和5Gwifi有时候会出现不能认证的问题而在原厂固件和DD下没有这个问题
具体原因可能是梅林未知记忆故障
决解方法:修改CFE里面对应不能认证无线网卡的mac
wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  为2.4G无线网卡,wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr 为5G无线网卡

测试过很多组合都可以兼容3个系统
wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +1;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +4

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +4

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +5

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +6

重要事情说三遍:
刷完改动CFE清空nvram
刷完改动CFE清空nvram
刷完改动CFE清空nvram

如果出现这样的问题请自行修改cfe,并麻烦跟贴

Translated:

Code:

Known small problem: under Merlin, 2.4G and 5g Wifi sometimes there can not authenticate the problem and not the problem in the original firmware and DD
Specific reason may be that Merlin unknown fault memory
Summary Solution: Modify the CFE which correspond not certified wireless network card mac
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr for the 2.4G wireless network card, wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr is 5G wireless card
Tested many combinations are compatible three systems
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +1; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +4
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +4
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +5
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +6
The important thing to say three times:
Empty nvram changes brushing CFE
If there is such a problem, modify yourself cfe, and keep abreast of trouble

So it seems that they have fixed it in their cfe by testing out different mac address combinations. They've said that we should change

Code:

hw_mac_addr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00  基准00 (keep default mac)
et0macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00
lan_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00
1:macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:04       基准+4 (+4 on default mac end)
wl1_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:04     基准+4
0:macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:02       基准+2 (+2 on default mac end)
wl0_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:02     基准+2

and to setup some user default settings:

default_passphrase=linksysdefaultphrase (your default wifi pass)
default_ssid=Linksys12345 (your default wifi network)
uuid_key=1D520B9E-B9F7-78C1-EA3D-16B1222529DD

(we cannot get this unless you've made a backup of your current cfe; this uuid key FIXES the waiting issue on stock firmware, its possible to use stock Linksys firmware, if you know your UUID key before you flashed the cfe; its lost if you have flashed the xvortex cfe from this thread without backing up this through nvram get uuid_key with original cfe firmware. Replace this with your UUID key, or just use the default one but you can't get back to stock firmware...)

If you know your UUID_Key, place it there, and then you can use stock firmware as well without that waiting bug. If you don't and have flashed dd-wrt using xvortex cfe, there is no way to get this back. It is unique for every device...

wps_device_pin=12345670 (WPS pin, needed for merlin - wps is disabled on dd-wrt)

I have attached the Koolshare cfe below Wink

CFE VER:1.0.3.2
Date: 本帖最后由 coolshine 于 2015-11-16 09:49 编辑
Source: http://koolshare.cn/thread-9422-1-1.html

6400cfe1032.zip
 Description:
CFE Koolshare

Download
 Filename:  6400cfe1032.zip
 Filesize:  686.54 KB
 Downloaded:  8610 Time(s)

BT Infinity FTTC

bl4ckdr4g00n
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 0:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was worried at first when I saw some people said that doing 30-30-30 reset (erase nvram) would take away the possibility to go back to stock Linksys firmware.
Turned out it's not quite true: I flashed dd-wrt and did the 30-30-30 a couple of times. Then I bricked my router by forcefully flashing an incorrect dd-wrt version.

Fortunately, I was able to revert back to stock firmware by following the serial debrick method . I did not touch the CFE though
RedRover
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:18    Post subject: Reply with quote
Silent_Swift wrote:
I think I may have fixed your problem of the bands not being shown. I was roaming through the Koolshare forums, and I noticed the Chinese have updated their cfe.

And yes you are correct Laughing we should have had separate mac addresses for each band Wink

Code:
已知小问题:梅林下,2.4G和5Gwifi有时候会出现不能认证的问题而在原厂固件和DD下没有这个问题
具体原因可能是梅林未知记忆故障
决解方法:修改CFE里面对应不能认证无线网卡的mac
wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  为2.4G无线网卡,wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr 为5G无线网卡

测试过很多组合都可以兼容3个系统
wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +1;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +4

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +4

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +5

wl0_hwaddr 和0:macaddr  +2;wl1_hwaddr和1:macaddr +6

重要事情说三遍:
刷完改动CFE清空nvram
刷完改动CFE清空nvram
刷完改动CFE清空nvram

如果出现这样的问题请自行修改cfe,并麻烦跟贴

Translated:

Code:

Known small problem: under Merlin, 2.4G and 5g Wifi sometimes there can not authenticate the problem and not the problem in the original firmware and DD
Specific reason may be that Merlin unknown fault memory
Summary Solution: Modify the CFE which correspond not certified wireless network card mac
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr for the 2.4G wireless network card, wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr is 5G wireless card
Tested many combinations are compatible three systems
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +1; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +4
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +4
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +5
wl0_hwaddr and 0: macaddr +2; wl1_hwaddr and 1: macaddr +6
The important thing to say three times:
If there is such a problem, modify yourself cfe, and keep abreast of trouble

So it seems that they have fixed it in their cfe by testing out different mac address combinations. They've said that we should change

Code:

hw_mac_addr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00  基准00 (keep default mac)
et0macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00
lan_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:00
1:macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:04       基准+4 (+4 on default mac end)
wl1_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:04     基准+4
0:macaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:02       基准+2 (+2 on default mac end)
wl0_hwaddr=00:90:4C:0F:FF:02     基准+2

and to setup some user default settings:

default_passphrase=linksysdefaultphrase (your default wifi pass)
default_ssid=Linksys12345 (your default wifi network)
uuid_key=1D520B9E-B9F7-78C1-EA3D-16B1222529DD

(we cannot get this unless you've made a backup of your current cfe; this uuid key FIXES the waiting issue on stock firmware, its possible to use stock Linksys firmware, if you know your UUID key before you flashed the cfe; its lost if you have flashed the xvortex cfe from this thread without backing up this through nvram get uuid_key with original cfe firmware. Replace this with your UUID key, or just use the default one but you can't get back to stock firmware...)

If you know your UUID_Key, place it there, and then you can use stock firmware as well without that waiting bug. If you don't and have flashed dd-wrt using xvortex cfe, there is no way to get this back. It is unique for every device...

wps_device_pin=12345670 (WPS pin, needed for merlin - wps is disabled on dd-wrt)

I have attached the Koolshare cfe below Wink

CFE VER:1.0.3.2
Date: 本帖最后由 coolshine 于 2015-11-16 09:49 编辑
Source: http://koolshare.cn/thread-9422-1-1.html

Absolutely amazing. Thank you! So now I should download the attached CFE above, and edit it to match above settings (+4, +2, UUID, WPS pin) referencing backup of default CFE, just as I did with the original on Page 50. Then, can I flash it retroactively over my current DD-WRT? Thank you!

ghoffman
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:56    Post subject: Reply with quote
thank you silent_swift for posting the updated cfe and some references to the kooshare forum. a few things:
1. the updated cfe allows more nvram space
2. the uuid last 12 bytes are the et0macaddr best not to use the 'default' uuid. the wps key and passphrase are also somehow encoded.
3. the suggested mac addresses for the interfaces are as follows:
hw_mac_addr= benchmark 00
et0macaddr = benchmark 00
lan_hwaddr = benchmark 00
1: macaddr = benchmark +4
wl1_hwaddr = benchmark +4
0: macaddr = benchmark +2
wl0_hwaddr = benchmark +2

or, in cfe v1032:
wl0_hwaddr = benchmark +1

i think it would also be logical to change wl1_haddr to benchhmark +03, but i have not tsted.
Silent_Swift
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 17:47    Post subject: Reply with quote
RedRover wrote:

Absolutely amazing. Thank you! So now I should download the attached CFE above, and edit it to match above settings (+4, +2, UUID, WPS pin) referencing backup of default CFE, just as I did with the original on Page 50. Then, can I flash it retroactively over my current DD-WRT? Thank you!

Well I was having the same problem with my Intel wireless card (which has lag spikes when it scans for Wireless networks every 10 mins, with this problem of authentication errors, causing my internet to drop out A LOT.)

So yeah, match up each setting to your ones (if you don't know UUID, leave it out).

You will need to reset the nvram when you've finished all these steps as DD-WRT will be using the old configuration where it will be with the same mac for both channels.

When you've flashed the cfe (the one I attached with your changes), do a nvram reset and then reboot. When you've rebooted, I would also unplug the router. Hold the WPS button; whilst plugging it back in for around 30 seconds to remove every variable from the cfe to start fresh.

After you've done your configurations in DD-WRT, you should have the bands on different mac addresses Wink

The UUID I've posted is from the actual cfe, I personally don't know mine either and I won't be returning to stock anytime soon. I think we should ammend our instructions to do a nvram get uuid_key from the stock cfe BEFORE we flashed the xvortex cfe. This way we can place it in this cfe and return to stock Surprised

ghoffman wrote:
thank you silent_swift for posting the updated cfe and some references to the kooshare forum. a few things:
1. the updated cfe allows more nvram space
2. the uuid last 12 bytes are the et0macaddr best not to use the 'default' uuid. the wps key and passphrase are also somehow encoded.
3. the suggested mac addresses for the interfaces are as follows:
hw_mac_addr= benchmark 00
et0macaddr = benchmark 00
lan_hwaddr = benchmark 00
1: macaddr = benchmark +4
wl1_hwaddr = benchmark +4
0: macaddr = benchmark +2
wl0_hwaddr = benchmark +2

or, in cfe v1032:
wl0_hwaddr = benchmark +1

i think it would also be logical to change wl1_haddr to benchhmark +03, but i have not tsted.

Oh so that's how the UUID key works. I'll try this out now, if so we can also return to stock firmware using your method of the 12 bytes of our et0macaddr. Though I guess some more encoding has been done? I would think that the UUID code has been encoded with some sort of serial number. Possibly if I scan that Linksys Smart Wifi nfc card, it may have some serial number that could be the UUID key? It must have been encoded with something.. Or just changing it to the mac address should be fine?

As for the WPS Pin being encoded and pass-phrase, I've read that they should be the pin from the bottom of the router.

Though the variable is secret_code (https://www.reddit.com/r/DDWRT/comments/32gmbi/ddwrt_for_linksys_ea6900/) in Xvortex, here it is wps_pin -> I'd say some modification has been done with this cfe to work with their versions of Merlin... Wink

I would like to thank you for telling me about this updated cfe Wink I wouldn't have even looked at that thread's attachments... Razz

BT Infinity FTTC

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 97, 98, 99  Next Display posts from previous:    Page 65 of 99
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: