support for Interbras NBOX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware
ale_beda
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 14:42    Post subject: support for Interbras NBOX Reply with quote
Hello,

can anyone help me to install (if possible) dd-wrt on my new NBOX router from Intelbras (Brazilian manufacturer). It is not in the list of supported devices, and It is not mentioned anywhere in the forum.
The information I could gather are that previous Intelbras routers are generally adaptations of TP-link models, and that this specific model has the following characteristics:
-chipset Ralink RT3352F,
-SDRAM 64 Mb,
- FLASH 8 Mb. I
I saw that the Dlink 615 - rev. H1/H2 uses the same chipset (in the list of routers supported by dd-wrt).

Thanks,

Ale
Sponsor
seniormcz
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 16:07    Post subject: Any news? Reply with quote
Hi there!

I`ve also come across this wifi router and since its stock firmware is a little buggy on the Access Control/IP Filter part that I need, I was also wondering if DD-WRT is possible on this device....

Is there any problem to write a 4Mb image on a device with 8Mb flash space? Because I`m considering trying out the Dlink 615 - rev. H1/H2 image on this one... Would that be too problematic?
jamersonbh
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12    Post subject: INTELBRAS NBOX Reply with quote
JA TENTEI ATUALIZAR COM A FIRMWARE DO D-LINK DIR 615 E 620, MAS SEMPRE FALHA AO ATUALIZAR.CASO ALGUÉM TENHA ALGUMA IDEIA E QUEIRA COMPARTILHAR, SEREMOS MUITO GRATOS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Ralink SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: