New build is out 20675 (BS)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
Goto page Previous  1, 2
barryware
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 16:22    Post subject: Reply with quote
I have posted this in previous build threads and created trac ticket(s) but here we go again..

Yesterday was a "snow day".. After getting my work from home chores out of the way, I thought I would flash K24_std_nokiad to my TM (with an SD mod).

Any build after 19342, when enabling SD support (mmc), and rebooting the router, it would erase all contents of the SD card.

I flashed the router yesterday purposely NOT resetting the router to defaults. Thinking that not erasing nvram before flashing this time may avoid the problem.

Same thing happened.. When it booted, it wiped the SD card clean except for the lost&found folder (which is created when formatting the card with gparted).

The card was not properly recognized in regard to space, and could not be mounted at all.

I had the card formatted ext2. There was a folder called "opt". I would mount /opt to /mmc/opt.

Maybe the folder being named "opt" causes a problem? It still can not explain the card no longer being recognized.

On the brighter side, I got a clean install of otrw2 after flashing back to 19342. Cuz the card got wiped, I had to reinstall otrw2.

I really wish one of the devs would take a look at this. I'm stuck on svn_19342 with this router.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: