Belkin F7D7302 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
tadrow
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:26    Post subject: Belkin F7D7302 Question Reply with quote
Wouldn't normally put out a call for help, but I haven't seen this situation come up. I'm trying to put the mini version of dd-wrt firmware on as a first step, so I've downloaded the 3302 version of the mini firmware (I renamed it, and the dd-wrt site appears down at the moment, so I can't give the exact name.)

Got into CFE mode using 30/30/30, chose to upload the file, and got a message telling me that the upload was successful, and to wait for a reboot. Waited 10 minutes, changed my IP address to 192.168.1.8, tried to connect to 192.168.1.1, and got nothing. I changed back to 192.168.2.8, and I was able to connect to the CFE page again at 192.168.2.1. Pulled the power, and plugged it back in, the CFE page comes up. Tried the upload again, got the same result. Wait 10 minutes, can't connect at 192.168.1.1, but could get back to 192.168.2.1.

Tried to ping the router, it responds to pings at 192.168.2.1. Tried to tftp the file, got a timeout occurred error. So basically I'm stuck in CFE mode and I'm not sure where to go from here. I should mention that all through this, I get no LED activity, even when the thing should be rebooting/flashing/whatever.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsor
tadrow
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:31    Post subject: Reply with quote
OK, the file I used was dd-wrt.v24-15396_NEWD-2_K2.6_mini_f7d3302.bin. I've also noticed that the web interface does validate that the bin file matches the model number of the router, so at least that much is working. I tried to put the original Belkin firmware back on there with CFE, no luck. Hopefully someone has an idea! It's frustrating because I can ping and access the CFE webserver, but can't seem to do anything useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: