SMB Drive Mapping - E3000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
phurley
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:03    Post subject: SMB Drive Mapping - E3000 Reply with quote
I have a server sitting on the internet at a hosting facility that I can access a shared drive via Goodreader on my iPhone with my wifi turned off. When I turn on wifi with traffic running through the E3000, I cannot connect to it even though I can ping it. I can't map from my PC either when connected to wifi but can when I have the iPhone connected to the PC using Personal Hotspot.

Utimately whenever I bypass the E3000, I can connect, but when using the E3000, I cannot.

Am I missing something?
Sponsor
madman999
DD-WRT Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 19:21    Post subject: Reply with quote
port forwarding?
Please state what make and model router plus the build number and type of DD-WRT you are using. Screen prints and a network diagram can are also helpful. Before you create a new post, use the search function. Chances are your issue has happened to someone else.

Common F.A.Q.
Where can I get the latest test Firmware or older ones?
https://download1.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/downloads/betas/

Asus RT-AC66R on 3.x 28072 Giga
TP-Link Archer C9 on 3.x r54095
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: