DD-WRT hangs when making changes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware
chaoticB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:15    Post subject: DD-WRT hangs when making changes Reply with quote
(sorry for my english)
I'm using DD-WRT v23 SP2 (07/13/06) micro on a Linksys WRT54G v5 router.
I was able to install and flash it correctly, but i made some changes, and now it works weird.
After unplugging and plugging the power cable, I'm able to access my router (192.168.1.1) through WEB, and i'm able to visit every page of the web interface, but when i push the Apply Button, the system can't execute the apply.cgi script, and the connection to the router's web interface freezes.
After that, i can't even use the web interface, but i'm still able to use internet, web access, and torrent. The thing is that i can't make any changes, not untill i reboot the router (through unplug and plug)
I think that this problem could have been caused because of a HTTP Redirect misconfiguration done by me (i used port 80).
Because of this problem, i haven't been able to restore my settings to factory default, and i think that by doing this, i could solve my problem.
I need to know if there is a way to restore to factory defaults through telnet, or if there is any other way to solve my problem.
Sponsor
swinn
DD-WRT User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:38    Post subject: Reply with quote
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
WL520gU (Routing)
Running DD-WRT v24 SP2 - http://www.dd-wrt.com
chaoticB
DD-WRT Novice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:28    Post subject: Reply with quote
It doesn't work. Tried deleting everything in internet explorer, and after applying changes (for example in Factory Defaults) the loading bar in the browser gets stuck in the middle.
(been waiting for 6 minutes). I still can browse the internet or do other things, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DD-WRT Forum Forum Index -> Broadcom SoC based Hardware All times are GMT

Navigation

Jump to: