some news about a new FW?
my 5ghz wlan doesnt work on dd-wrt
other things run fine!
I'm trying to be patient, too, as I know LOM and BrainSlayer hate it when you ask for a release date! But add me to the list of folks that can't wait! I'm available to test any build for the 4300 if you need anyone. I'm also looking to try reverting as well. Thanks.
Tplink WDR4300v1 with SVN revision 20119 not working wireless when using unbridge mode.IP get from dhcp but to internet can't access. And windows 7-8 in network show : Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH not Tplink WDR4300
Reply from 192.168.1.1: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=64
Masquerade / NAT not working.Please fix
root@TPLINK TL-WDR4300:~# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
default 18.104.22.168 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 vlan2
22.214.171.124 * 255.255.192.0 U 0 0 0 vlan2
127.0.0.0 * 255.0.0.0 U 0 0 0 lo
169.254.0.0 * 255.255.0.0 U 0 0 0 br0
192.168.1.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 br0
192.168.3.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 ath0
192.168.4.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 ath1
with this new build - can i get back to stock tplink firmware?
still the same here - with this build 5ghz wlan without funktion
at this time there is no ebrevert file.DDWRT working better then tplink stock firmware.Problema is only when get multicast data over lan, then wifi stop working ,need to separate lan/wifi - but problem then,not working wifi .Need to fixed this problem
hello, i have been trying to find some answers before i get a few of these routers; hoping someone here can clear things up or correct me
1. are these dual band antennas unique? ie. can any other dBi antennas be a drop in replacement?
2. if they are unique, is a unique antenna extension cable required aswell? or will a generic one work?
i cant find any images on the sma connectors for these routers. ive emailed tp-link back n forth. they said that;
cut n paste of their replies below
1. The max wireless transmit power is 22dBm.
2. For your problem, there is three antennas in the TL-WDR4300, they are the same, for the 2.4GHz and 5 GHz at the same time.
3. Sorry that you can not to use 20bi omi antenna for one, 20bi uni antenna for one and leave the existing antenna for one to cover local area.
4. If you want to change the antenna to extend the range, you have to change all of them at the same time with the same frequency range.
5. For products to be recommended, please refer to this link.
1. Sorry that at this moment, we have not got 22bBm antenna.
2. We do not recommend you to change the antenna, because the TL-WR4300 is a
dual band router, the antenna we sell are all signal band.
3. To change the antenna to single band may affect it's stability.
5. To get the tx power, would you please be kind enough to get it changed
from dBm by googling how to convert them, it will be appreciated very much.
1. Sorry that the TL-WDR4300 cannot be used at Access Point mode.
2. You want to get several TL-WDR4300 , and set WDS between these routers to
cover more range, right?
3. Please refer to this link to set up the WDS
4. For the dual antenna, sorry at this moment, we have not got dual band
antenna to sell.we still do not suggest you to replace the antenna , If you
insist you can buy the dual antenna of other band, and it may affect the
5. As for the max wireless transmit power in mw, 22 dBm converting to mw is
6. Yes the dual band antenna need the dual band cable.
1. Sorry for the late reply and the fact that the TL-WDR4300 can not used at
2. And for using the DDWRT or some firmware like that, we have to get you
3. Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third
party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support
and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party
firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware
will void the product's warranty.
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 14:30 Post subject: NTFS support?
On this week I was upgraded my TP-LINK WDR4300 to DD-WRT. So the firmware BrainSlayer DD-WRT v24-sp2 (10/12/12) std is on my router and it is working really well, but the NTFS support was crashed, because can't mount my WD Essentials 2TB NTFS partition. Do you have any ideas, whitch can I solve this problem? Or it's a firmware problem?